The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

So... my plan was to get a Vita in October w/ Persona 4 Golden but...

#1pdizzles125Posted 7/29/2012 3:10:45 PM
I see Gamestop has a sale goin on this week for a Vita, 4gig memory stick, and a game from a selection, (gravity rush is in there.)

What do you guys think? Should I just wait and eventually pick Gravity Rush up later in the year, or should I go for this deal now, in late July? :/
---
soundcloud.com/pdizzles127
#2angry_cowtipperPosted 7/29/2012 4:57:10 PM(edited)
It's just money, and not that much with the months of waiting time, if you have a job. Just get it.
---
Streets of Rage Remake, Darksiders (PC); Dungeon Defenders (AND), Gravity Rush (VITA)
#3GodMWOLFPosted 7/29/2012 4:50:35 PM
pdizzles125 posted...
I see Gamestop has a sale goin on this week for a Vita, 4gig memory stick, and a game from a selection, (gravity rush is in there.)

What do you guys think? Should I just wait and eventually pick Gravity Rush up later in the year, or should I go for this deal now, in late July? :/

I think the 3g vita comes wth an 8gig

Also why not?Pick up the other personas while your at it.In the psn store i mean
---
Persona 2s idea of censorship->Hitler+sunglasses=close enough
TUTURUU Oh Okarin. Psn:mwolfizcool
#4pdizzles125(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2012 6:21:59 PM
Yeah. I don't know, I'll be putting a lot of time probably into Persona 4 Golden, AC, and COD vita in the months after October, but this deal seems pretty sweet, and I know i'd probably end up getting Gravity Rush in the future. The only thing is that I'm currently a little busy with Arkham Asylum and Persona 3 FES on PS3..
---
soundcloud.com/pdizzles127
#5GodMWOLFPosted 7/29/2012 7:31:19 PM
pdizzles125 posted...
Yeah. I don't know, I'll be putting a lot of time probably into Persona 4 Golden, AC, and COD vita in the months after October, but this deal seems pretty sweet, and I know i'd probably end up getting Gravity Rush in the future. The only thing is that I'm currently a little busy with Arkham Asylum and Persona 3 FES on PS3..

Well you could get the white AC bundle lol.Truth to be told gravity rush is like an adredalin rush awesome but doesn't last.Anyway why not pickup lollipop chainsaw if you dont already have it
---
The Wii U is actually a big a** ds
TUTURUU Oh Okarin. Psn:mwolfizcool
#6MMaestroPosted 7/29/2012 7:57:57 PM
angry_cowtipper posted...
It's just money, and not that much with the months of waiting time, if you have a job. Just get it.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is a comment from someone with no expenses in their life.
#7NnamzPosted 7/30/2012 8:53:10 PM
MMaestro posted...
angry_cowtipper posted...

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is a comment from someone with no expenses in their life.

Or someone who doesn't live paycheck to paycheck.......
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 3780 - 9095 - 9402 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#8Rogue_ThoughtsPosted 7/31/2012 12:26:54 AM
I was gonna get the Assassin's Creed bundle, but I decided to get a Vita now. It was exactly what I wanted, and a better deal since it seems like they're dropping the memory card from the bundle.

Whatever you decide, make your decision fast. You have until the end of today until the sale is over, iIrc.
#9kuiper_pkmnPosted 8/1/2012 11:43:41 AM
I got the Vita + Gravity Rush + screen protector bundle from Amazon and don't regret it one bit, the Vita is my new favorite toy and I expect Gravity Rush plus Riviera and Tactics Ogre to keep me fully busy until Persona 4.
#10TheExiled280Posted 8/1/2012 12:41:08 PM
I'd take advantage of this deal
---
PSN: TheExiled12894 // A Proud Owner of a PlayStation Vita, PSPgo & PSP1000
The Dark Knight Rises Trailer: http://youtu.be/ASQqjK47c04