My Gravity Rush video review

#11trungfat51Posted 8/3/2012 11:04:07 PM
trollhunter2 posted...
trungfat51 posted...
TheExiled280 posted...
I think 8/10 is a fair score for the game. Nice review TC

Yeah. I think so too. But I cannot believe that some of the reviewers dared to rate the score of this game 10/10 or 9/10. Seriously, WHY?

why? if the game is great i would give it a great score too dude. I'll give this game a 9/10
cause its unique,fun and literally the best handheld game ever made(seriously this is the real definiton of console experience on the go)

Fun and unique aren't enough for a 9/10. Maybe for you it's fun but not everybody who had completed the game feel the same. Almost everything in game-play is average: the upgrade, the combat, the quests, the enemy, boss fights....and I don't want to mention the story.
This is not the best handheld game ever made. If you talking about the graphic then yes, I canít agree more. But Best game-play and story of all handheld games? No.
I know why you all give it 9/10 or 10/10 because we like its style and we want to encourage the game. But Iím not talking about you, Iím talking about the REVIEWERS. They are not someone who can give scores by using their liking for the game. They have to reveal its weakness and strong points to improve the game, to show the developers how the game should be. You do want to play a game that closest to perfection, don't you? Or you just happy to accept a sequel which is almost the same as the first one of the series without any improvement at all? Don't you want to add more "fun" to the game?
This maybe just my options and you should consider all of it. I love the game just as much as you do but I cannot ignore all the flaws.
@TrollHunter2: I'm not a troll so pls don't hunt me :D
#12HollandGrayPosted 8/4/2012 2:57:58 PM
trungfat51 posted...
trollhunter2 posted...
trungfat51 posted...
TheExiled280 posted...
I think 8/10 is a fair score for the game. Nice review TC

Yeah. I think so too. But I cannot believe that some of the reviewers dared to rate the score of this game 10/10 or 9/10. Seriously, WHY?

why? if the game is great i would give it a great score too dude. I'll give this game a 9/10
cause its unique,fun and literally the best handheld game ever made(seriously this is the real definiton of console experience on the go)

Fun and unique aren't enough for a 9/10. Maybe for you it's fun but not everybody who had completed the game feel the same. Almost everything in game-play is average: the upgrade, the combat, the quests, the enemy, boss fights....and I don't want to mention the story.
This is not the best handheld game ever made. If you talking about the graphic then yes, I canít agree more. But Best game-play and story of all handheld games? No.
I know why you all give it 9/10 or 10/10 because we like its style and we want to encourage the game. But Iím not talking about you, Iím talking about the REVIEWERS. They are not someone who can give scores by using their liking for the game. They have to reveal its weakness and strong points to improve the game, to show the developers how the game should be. You do want to play a game that closest to perfection, don't you? Or you just happy to accept a sequel which is almost the same as the first one of the series without any improvement at all? Don't you want to add more "fun" to the game?
This maybe just my options and you should consider all of it. I love the game just as much as you do but I cannot ignore all the flaws.
@TrollHunter2: I'm not a troll so pls don't hunt me :D

BAHAHAHAHA.

Are you serious?! You think the reviewers are actually THAT legit?!

HAHAHAHAHAA
#13trungfat51Posted 8/4/2012 11:07:19 PM
HollandGray posted...
trungfat51 posted...

BAHAHAHAHA.

Are you serious?! You think the reviewers are actually THAT legit?!

HAHAHAHAHAA

Serious about what? About I want the game to be better or about how a reviewer SHOULD BE? I don't think I had said anything about "reviewers are legit". In fact, i'm complaining about some reviewers who not "legit".
#14HollandGrayPosted 8/5/2012 8:41:49 AM
You honestly think the reviewers score games and point things out to help the developer make better decisions?

How long have you been a "gamer"? Honestly now.
#15BahamutBBobPosted 8/10/2012 6:30:33 AM
I was a bit let down by the game. It was worth playing through, but now that I've beaten the story, I can't bring myself to grind to complete the challenges. I should have rented it instead of buying.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob