Platinum?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: xZhi14x

xZhi14x
3 years ago#1
Just got this game on ps plus+ and i am really enjoying the game so far, i just want for those who plated the game is it easy?

User Info: Piesia

Piesia
3 years ago#2
xZhi14x posted...
Just got this game on ps plus+ and i am really enjoying the game so far, i just want for those who plated the game is it easy?

No, gold in some of the challenges can be difficult, and there is at least one story-based trophy for the couple that while not difficult is time-consuming. I'd call it medium difficulty (easy is something like playstation all-stars) ;-)

Best of luck, and enjoy the game!
Best regards,
Piesia

User Info: auflame

auflame
3 years ago#3
I took me about a week to plat. The only hard trophy to get is getting a gold medal on every challenge. Some of the free racing challenges are hard. The challenges are also more doable if you do them post-game.
PSN: auflame
Soul Silver FC: 2666 2859 6177

User Info: Piesia

Piesia
3 years ago#4
auflame posted...
Some of the free racing challenges are hard. The challenges are also more doable if you do them post-game.

yes, it's definitely easier if you've upgraded Kat's skills first.
Best regards,
Piesia

User Info: friendlyspider

friendlyspider
3 years ago#5
It's a fairly doable platinum. I'm like the worst at videogames & I got it lol
PSN/MGO = friendlyspider
"talking?! during horsehead bookends?!?"

User Info: NettoSaito

NettoSaito
3 years ago#6
It's actually pretty easy lol
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | Nintendo Network - [NettoSaito]
My Backloggery - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito

User Info: Cedicus

Cedicus
3 years ago#7
It's cake, but there were 2 challenges I got stuck on for Gold... One of them is Vendecentre Airboat Race. It was the last one I completed Took me 8 tries T_T The other was a throwing mission. Overall Great game. I bought the 3 month PSN+ just to play it for $17. Worth every penny.
Vita PSN: Cedicus
3DS FC: 2707-1599-6445

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived