The Dlc.....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Gravity Rush
  3. The Dlc.....

User Info: sight094

sight094
3 years ago#1
Has it ever gone on sale before? I want it don't get me wrong but $4 for a few mission that barely last an hour doesn't seem worth it. Has anyone heard of any upcoming sale for the dlc yet?

User Info: iDoneGotU

iDoneGotU
3 years ago#2
Never did.
Surrender Before ME!

User Info: xPhoenixWrightx

xPhoenixWrightx
3 years ago#3
The missions are fun, and you also get costumes out of them, but they've never been on sale.
Objection!
http://tinyurl.com/c7eeoug

User Info: TheBabyCakes2

TheBabyCakes2
3 years ago#4
The Dlc will never go on sale. THis game is free for + members. The only way i can see it making any money is to lure in trophy whores who want to 100% the game.

User Info: Semp1

Semp1
3 years ago#5
I bought gravity rush when it came out. One of the dlc's were free so I only paid $8 for 3 in reality. Also I don't understand what the complaint is. The dlc's if you got the game free in retrospect is $12 for a complete game. that's worth it. The side missions are fun. The extra challenges are good and the costumes are cool. I don't know maybe $12 just isn't as important to me as some. If you think about it. You're paying $12 for about 4-5 hours of added content. That's not expensive. Sorry. That's average time for dlc's.

User Info: pikmintaro

pikmintaro
3 years ago#6
Yeah I don't get the complaints either, right now I have a minimum wage job, and twelve dollars for the dlc is still barely anything for me.
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13"

User Info: INFERTakuya

INFERTakuya
3 years ago#7
TheBabyCakes2 posted...
The Dlc will never go on sale.

It just did.
DJ. INFRTaku BS- Beginner CE-Grand Master DMP2-Guest
A sole petal descends into the darkness, but no matter how deep it falls, it will never be alone...

User Info: XianCe

XianCe
3 years ago#8
TheBabyCakes2 posted...
The Dlc will never go on sale.

It just did.

Seriously? For how much? I can't go on PSN right now!!
Competitive gaming is a joke.
PC Shop Teacher: Remember - anyone who doesn't build their own birdhouse is a CASUAL woodsmith.

User Info: mjc0961

mjc0961
3 years ago#9
Semp1 posted...
I bought gravity rush when it came out. One of the dlc's were free so I only paid $8 for 3 in reality. Also I don't understand what the complaint is. The dlc's if you got the game free in retrospect is $12 for a complete game.

Because not everyone got it free, genius.
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.

User Info: Lacrymosa143

Lacrymosa143
3 years ago#10
mjc0961 posted...
Semp1 posted...
I bought gravity rush when it came out. One of the dlc's were free so I only paid $8 for 3 in reality. Also I don't understand what the complaint is. The dlc's if you got the game free in retrospect is $12 for a complete game.

Because not everyone got it free, genius.

The game is free for ps plus
  1. Boards
  2. Gravity Rush
  3. The Dlc.....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived