questions b4 buying the game

#1AyamasakiPosted 1/22/2013 7:45:42 PM
I actually don't have a VIta yet, but this will be one of the 1st game I'd buy when I get one.
Having said that, i just got 1 -2 questions b4 buying it.

1) Does anyone know....if your system is US...the game is also US, but you set your PSN to Japan region. Does that mean, you can only access the Japan's PSN to buy the DLC?

The reason i'm asking is, I plan to play import games from Japan most of the time, and many DLCs won't be avaiable outside of Japan's PSN store. However, if I can purchase Gravity Rush's DLC in US's PSN store, it should be significantly cheaper than if i try and buy a PSN card for it, since it'd need to be a Japanese one, and if like the PS3- I have no choice but to buy it from sites like Playasia or wat-not who will rip you off.

So, i want to confirm... if PSV 's PSN account works like PS3, where you can only access the PSN store to the region in which you set your PSN account's region when you first sign up?

2) ...I have a strong preference with having Japanese voice act over english dub.
This game has no real dialog or voice acting correct? Only the grunts and groans
from character in battle? (which sounds the same in US's ver as Japan, correct?).
#2Kat_GraviTQueenPosted 1/22/2013 8:44:28 PM
I don't know for the first question, but as for the second question, the game does have spoken dialogue, but it is all in vaguely French sounding gibberish that is the same for both the english version, and the Japanese versions.
#3sleet01Posted 1/24/2013 1:51:09 AM
It's actually in badly-pronounced katakana-based French from what I can tell; you can hear real words throughout the dialogue conforming to what they're talking about.
#4CrepitantPosted 1/24/2013 6:20:42 AM
I believe the DLC is region locked. You will need a US psn to access the US content for your US game.
#5BahamutBBobPosted 1/25/2013 7:33:18 AM
I don't see why the DLC wouldn't be region locked.

Also, in the Japanese version, the DLC is actually DLC, in the US version, the DLC is unlock codes.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob