Wow they dropped the ball on this one. Cant save between holes, minimal stats.

#1supercammandoPosted 3/11/2012 10:14:33 AM
Cant save between holes. I'm talking about a REAL save, that includes a "continue/resume" option, allowing me to quite and play a different game, then come back later and "continue/resume"

Minimal stats... No totals for birdies, eagles, holeInOnes, etc,etc.

PS1 Hotshots Golf was better if you forget about graphics. How do smart/talented developers overlook stuff like this? Ridiculous.
---
Games without user profiles, stats and scoreboards = Lazy developers
#2kitkatitrPosted 3/11/2012 11:08:59 AM(edited)
complaining here will do you no good, if you really have problems contact the company.

Considering all the other things they did so right I never even noticed those things, then again Im more of a half full kinda guy don't let things bother me I can do nothing about. Plus who wants to save there game to go play another game? Just finish the round it doesn't take long.
---
PSN - sparklefresh
#3morbidobesityPosted 3/11/2012 11:34:53 AM
Im not certain but I think I remembered seeing a decent profile stat section for your single player game and possibly the online portion too. I'll do some searching on my copy to see if I can fix one of your problems.
---
if the game is too hard to beat just bash it so you dont have to finish it
#4wiseguy100Posted 3/11/2012 1:11:49 PM
the game gives full stats, including all the stats you mentioned......look harder next time.
---
Xbox GT = wiseguy100 / PSN = wiseguy100.
#5supercammando(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2012 5:49:37 PM
Sorry wiseguy, total eagles, birdies, holeinones... Not there. And yes i know lots of people who would like to save during a 9 or 18 hole session and quit and play something else. Narrowminded ones...
---
#6dark1sanPosted 3/11/2012 6:45:48 PM
Um, hello, you could never save between holes on any of the other Hot Shots Golf games.

TROLL ALERT
---
Remember when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor
#7dark1sanPosted 3/11/2012 6:47:54 PM
Oh my fault, you're comparing it to the PS1 version? Wow! You're going back that far in the series to complain about a newer version. Have you played any of the newer versions? Have any of them allowed you to save between holes? NOPE didn't think so.
---
Remember when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor
#8kitkatitrPosted 3/11/2012 8:17:10 PM
supercammando posted...
Sorry wiseguy, total eagles, birdies, holeinones... Not there. And yes i know lots of people who would like to save during a 9 or 18 hole session and quit and play something else. Narrowminded ones...

I got some good news for you! You don't have to play the game, anybody can complain about whatever they what but how often does it do any good? Just enjoy what you have or make something better.

Also have you read your sig? Thats pretty narrow-minded, you have no concept of what they are trying to accomplish but because it doesn't fit into what "YOU" want they are lazy?
---
PSN - sparklefresh
#9supercammando(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2012 9:21:39 PM
Cry, whine, sign...
---
#10XionPiPosted 3/12/2012 2:08:12 AM
It's odd that those stats aren't manually visible, because the game does keep track of them. It'll post to your PSN feed for every 100 of each shot better than par.
---
Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin