System Seller?

#11tinfoil21Posted 8/18/2012 9:29:22 PM
I bought my Vita for LBPV. Too bad I thought it was coming out in April... XD
#12Papp-CASS_777Posted 8/20/2012 7:11:27 PM
For me I think it is, I liked lbp and loved lbp2 and the vita looks just as epic if not more than the second, I love to mess around with the create, it gives these games literally hundreds of hours of replay value along with comm. lvls.

I just cant Decide If I should hold off on my PS Vita purchase until Oct 30 for the AC III Liberation bundle, or get one on September 25th with lbp vita. Im interested in the preorder bonus from gamestop for lbp cuz u get 6 free costumes with preorder exclusive colors.

the pro would be i save myself $40 on the liberation bundle since you get the game and system for the same price as the system. the con would be i would miss out on a month of create mode and those tight costumes.

Any thoughts or suggestions?
#13QuagsireQingPosted 8/29/2012 9:49:39 PM
Papp-CASS_777 posted...
For me I think it is, I liked lbp and loved lbp2 and the vita looks just as epic if not more than the second, I love to mess around with the create, it gives these games literally hundreds of hours of replay value along with comm. lvls.

I just cant Decide If I should hold off on my PS Vita purchase until Oct 30 for the AC III Liberation bundle, or get one on September 25th with lbp vita. Im interested in the preorder bonus from gamestop for lbp cuz u get 6 free costumes with preorder exclusive colors.

the pro would be i save myself $40 on the liberation bundle since you get the game and system for the same price as the system. the con would be i would miss out on a month of create mode and those tight costumes.

What's stopping you from pre-ordering and buying LBP, getting the pre-order bonus, and simply waiting for a month to play it on your white Vita? You'd still miss out on a month of Create mode, as you said, but that's a short time period in LBP Years, and you'd get the costumes.
---
"Cats...are kind of like girls. If they come and talk to you it's great. But if you try to talk to them it doesn't always go so well."
--S. Miyamoto
#14Papp-CASS_777Posted 8/30/2012 3:31:09 PM
QuagsireQing posted...

What's stopping you from pre-ordering and buying LBP, getting the pre-order bonus, and simply waiting for a month to play it on your white Vita? You'd still miss out on a month of Create mode, as you said, but that's a short time period in LBP Years, and you'd get the costumes.

True dat. I was actually thinking about that but ACIII comes out same day as liberation, and I know that im gonna spend all my time on ACIII the second it comes out. plus i dont think I can stand having to wait a month to play a game i already own. I pry just get a vita when LBPV comes out so i have a good month of it under my belt by ACIII, and say later to the $40 i hoped to save on the bundle deal.
#15Megabest39(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2012 5:15:14 PM
Papp-CASS_777 posted...
QuagsireQing posted...

True dat. I was actually thinking about that but ACIII comes out same day as liberation, and I know that im gonna spend all my time on ACIII the second it comes out. plus i dont think I can stand having to wait a month to play a game i already own. I pry just get a vita when LBPV comes out so i have a good month of it under my belt by ACIII, and say later to the $40 i hoped to save on the bundle deal.

Mmmmmm...
System sold?
---
Games im getting this Month: New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS)
Games im getting next Month: BorderLands 2 (PS3), LittleBigPlanet Vita (Vita)
#16Papp-CASS_777Posted 9/1/2012 8:41:59 AM
SOLD. just copped mine today with the madden bundle, however it unfortinatly came with no memory card, didnt find that out until i got home. and the douch at gamestop didnt mention it had no memory card so i bought one from target. Make sure you buy a memory card with your ps vita as surfing the internet is the ONLY yes ONLY thing you can do without one. I would recomend a 8GB memcard or higher. with a 4GB you wont be able to store $hiz.
#17gb094Posted 9/1/2012 5:47:46 PM
Papp-CASS_777 posted...

Get LBP for preorder and wait the bundle, just wait 1 month.
---
Official ME of this universe... Why would I be someone else? That's just stupid.
#18jukinsPosted 9/2/2012 8:16:01 AM
potentially thing is people who know little big planet are already interested its the people who dont own a vita or know what little big planet is that sony has to reach out too.
---
ps3 id: Jukins steam: juk729
#19Megabest39(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2012 5:10:01 PM
jukins posted...
potentially thing is people who know little big planet are already interested its the people who dont own a vita or know what little big planet is that sony has to reach out too.

That is true, but... I was watchicng ESPN and before the play stared they showed a commercial of LBP for the Vita. It was really cool.
---
Games im getting this Month: New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS)
Games im getting next Month: BorderLands 2 (PS3), LittleBigPlanet Vita (Vita)