Dear lord... the Arcade is absolutely terrible. :/

#1Aromatic GrassPosted 9/30/2012 4:26:00 PM
I'm trying to do the "do all Arcade achievements" trophy and man, these games are just boring and difficult. And not like skill difficulty, but because the touch screen isn't particularly responsive.

Has anyone been able to get through these without issue?
---
you'd play it for maybe a week or so then put it in the closet and never look at it again. just like my childhood. why didn't you love me dad? why? superblah750
#2KogaSteelfangPosted 9/30/2012 4:29:45 PM
I made it through Orbit without much difficulty.
The one with the jumping ball seems to be more skill oriented, same as the rocket one.
However the conductor one and ball one seem to give me problems sometimes.
I do find the touchscreen to be unresponsive too, especially in flowerpop, it took me forever to get 3 stars on that. >.<
---
3ds FC: 0817-3909-5696. PSN Grindpantera.
If you add me, please send a PM with your code.
#3JongJungBuPosted 9/30/2012 6:59:15 PM
Oh yeah, Flowerpop, ugh. I tried and tried but it would just stop working and I get only 1 star. :(
#4_Ultimate_Sora_Posted 9/30/2012 7:04:37 PM
The only annoying one for me was the one on the bottom right :x
Everything else was pretty easy and fun even :x
---
PSN: Airaa-
FC: 3566-2649-5921
#5Aromatic Grass(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2012 8:18:18 PM
Stratosphere is so freaking stupidly terrible.
---
you'd play it for maybe a week or so then put it in the closet and never look at it again. just like my childhood. why didn't you love me dad? why? superblah750
#6Aromatic Grass(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2012 9:07:11 PM
Just completed it.

Now I just have to finish Super Conductor and I will be done.

This was harder than the main game. Jeez.
---
#7tinfoil21Posted 10/1/2012 4:50:07 PM
Aromatic Grass posted...
Just completed it.

Now I just have to finish Super Conductor and I will be done.

This was harder than the main game. Jeez.

Super Conductor and Vector were actually FUN, in my opinion. The other three are boring or too difficult to control.
#8MonixionPosted 10/2/2012 2:48:38 AM
I found Touchling and Orb-it to be the best, they were pretty fun, Vector was alright, Super Conductor would of been quite good if it was a little more responsive but Stratosphere is a bit of a pain XP
---
[[PSN - NekuShibuya]] [[Xbox Live - monixion]]
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, LBP:Vita, Theatrhythm
#9Aromatic Grass(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 10:00:20 AM
Got the trophy last night. It was really rewarding.
---
#10MortredPosted 10/2/2012 9:10:21 PM
I've only completed the first three (just started coaster valley - taking it slow and 100%ing each world before moving on to the next). I've liked them all so far with super conductor being my favorite probably.
---
Great eBayer super fast payment A++++++