Level Links and Slurry of Questions

#1backguard222Posted 10/8/2012 6:37:05 PM
If I want a 9 level linked game with 1 level menu, do I need to publish all 10 levels and keep them published? Meaning I take up 1/3 rd of my publishing space?

If that is the case, how do I make it so only the menu level is accessible to the community and the rest of the levels accessible only via in game.

How do I make it so the other levels are selectable only when the previous level is completed? The tutorial shows connecting a memorizer to a NOT symbol then to a sticker panel. Is that suppossed to make the sticker panel disappear? It didn't seem to work that way when I tried.

LAST question - I want to make sure players can't go back to earlier levels once they complete them because they could play the same level over and over and run up their score. Ideas?
#2JKiiiPosted 10/8/2012 7:09:11 PM
All levels must be published. If you can do the series in LBP2 do it there, since you can make multiple accounts easily and you won't have to worry bout level space
---
Little King of LBP Level Recordings
http://www.youtube.com/user/JHKthree
#3Ash_rulePosted 10/14/2012 12:11:54 PM
To make only the menu (start level ) viewable, touch and hold the level badge on the other levels (not the menu one) go across one screen and tick the box by SUB LEVEL. sub levels are not view at all on the community pages but you can still level link to them. hope that helps.
---
Psn = Ash_uk1