Coalition Mode help ASAP

#1LuMengHunterPosted 3/4/2012 12:06:36 PM
I need help!!!
I'm reading the "Rare Item List" and in on that, you have to beat Coalition stage. I need help for this mode for god sake. I swear I can"t beat any of this...For example :
Sudden Death : Get 1500 KO in 5 minute 30...Really????
Sentinel : protect all bases and end the game in 4 minutes...According in thread, to end quickly, you need to kill all officer...Just how many officers is there? I mean after I kill them, reinforcement come or the officer return. And top of that, the location reappear for the officer is far. Without saddle and items, how can I beat it in 4 minutes????
Marauder : get all bases and kill all officers in 5 minutes. Without saddle and item and the map is big, how can I defeat this stage???
Blitz : Kill 6 officers and get the main base in 4 minutes...How can I get into the main base and kill 6 officers in 4 minutes IF you only have 3 minutes time limit? I know you can add the time by taking bases, but without item, how can I beat officer who guarding the bases since all of it is in aura mode(means his atk and def is double, thus can"t be flinched by single attack)???
Also in that thread there is also item called "Jade Earring". It said by getting Jiaozhi area in "Three Visit" scenario in Easy difficulty or above...I mean...WTH he is talking about???? There is no Jiaozhi area in Three Visit scenario and I've beat it before in normal mode...Just what is the scenario is he talking about???
---
visit my blog : www.neneo2.co.cc
#2Paradox_KnightPosted 3/4/2012 5:45:21 PM
I got my Jade Earrings by NOT beating the ruler immediately on Normal. I just conquered every territory, went down to Nanzhong and the territory besides it and Tada, Jade Earrings.

As for Coalition items.

Seek out ad-hoc multiplayer help... From what I've heard, it is difficult but feasable with two players. But the more players, the easier (so obviously 4 people playing together would make it easier and probably unlocks it for all four players)
---
Temp sig is gone. Focusing on the good stuff, going to main dear Shanoa along with Yoko, Maria, Julius and my main man Alucard. Let's play Castlevania HD PS3!
#3ArinbjornPosted 3/4/2012 5:50:24 PM
I really wish there was a true online and not adhoc, as no one I work with or lives near me has this game, and very few have vitas anyway.
#4LuMengHunter(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2012 6:13:04 PM
@Paradox : What scenario do you play in? I suppose it wasn't "The Three Visits" isn't it? Cos there is no Nan Zhong area in that scenario I'm sure about it...
Also I was wondering before and now lemme guess...ad-hoc means online surround us which means in the same area(like hall or cafe and held same vita and same game) right? Well that's not gonna happen cos there is no one beside me who own and play Vita -_-.... How the hell I can beat this??? Is the game can be updated or I mean....I wish it can play online via Wi-fi and I can ask help via it if possible -_-.....
---
#5Paradox_KnightPosted 3/4/2012 6:23:17 PM
Wait you're right.

It wasn't the Three Visit.

It was the campaign: The Kingdom in Three
---
Temp sig is gone. Focusing on the good stuff, going to main dear Shanoa along with Yoko, Maria, Julius and my main man Alucard. Let's play Castlevania HD PS3!
#6LuMengHunter(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2012 6:40:25 PM
HA!
I knew it >.>
I was planning to sue the store where I buy Vita and DWN and sue KOEI cos my game is corrupted first there is no Jiao Zhi and Nan Zhong in my Three Visit and corrupted cos its not online via Wi-Fi :D
Now edit the wiki as well :D
---
#7Paradox_KnightPosted 3/4/2012 7:24:32 PM
Done. Sent the Wiki Revision to correct Three Visits for The Kingdom in Three.
---
#8Iceman-XPosted 3/17/2012 12:07:54 AM
Ad Hoc party will fix these issues. You don't need to live close to anyone.
---
PSN: Iceman-X
I'm only as good as the men i serve with!!