CoD might be worse than Resistance

#1errolthedudePosted 8/18/2012 10:00:20 PM
I've been playing Resistance BS and its okay. Not worth 40 bucks and definitely not a great game but I do not think its as bad as stated by some reviews.The controls are actually pretty good. That being said if I cant imagine a CoD game reskinned with Resistance assets being much fun or better.

At least the Resistance setting and story lends itself to some imagination with regards to alien weaponry, creatures, environments etc.. If the same assets are used it just seems like it will be a much more boring experience with basic real world weaponry, cookie cutter soldiers , boring environments. And if the multiplayer runs anything like Resistance than anyone that says you are getting a console CoD experience is a liar or is talking about a 10 year console. Resistance multiplayer reminds me of Gamelofts NOVA 1 but with tighter controls. Man I hope I all this bad press is wrong and it turn out to be a great game
#2GanjuhPosted 8/18/2012 10:25:07 PM(edited)
I think they'll do decent with the game. It's not like they're creating a new game from the ground up. CoD has it's set formula and everything, so it won't be too hard for them to make a good game.

I'm just worried about the lack of content. All I'm gonna be doing is playing online, and supposedly there's only like 6 maps. Hopefully we get some cheap map pack dlc fairly quick or the game is gonna die fast.
#3errolthedude(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2012 10:30:25 PM
Thats another thing thats crappy. Only 6 maps! The game is gonna be 50.00. I've always bought every CoD game new at launch and yea the gameplay has grown stale but what can I say I'm addicted. But I always felt I got my money worth as far as content. Maybe there are some more modes (zombies!) and hopefully some free dlc.