played the game tonight.

#1rockbottom3Posted 10/2/2012 8:31:52 PM
I have to say it felt really good. The graphics were good and it was the latest code before final build. The controls were very tight but I wasnt digging the knife swipe or grenade action hopefully it is customizable. One great thing about getting to try it (I was part of a Best Buy Expo) was talking with the rep he acknowledge that people were upset about Resistance and they worked really hard to make sure those problems were not present in COD. Overall I think shooter fans will be impressed.
---
stop for a minute and think to yourself have I been an idiot today?
#2DemiFistPosted 10/3/2012 12:49:20 AM
Right...

Getting a good kickback from Nihilistc?
---
Eluveitie greatest Band Ever, So "Get Da Folk UP!!!"
#3dayday1234Posted 10/3/2012 5:45:14 AM
there was no best buy expo
#4rockbottom3(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 9:48:12 AM
Wrong there was an expo and no kick backs it felt really good
---
#5DarkPhoenix852Posted 10/3/2012 2:53:25 PM
Did you like Resistance: BS for the Vita, TC?
---
My Psn: Dark_Phoenix852
Want Vita Wallpapers? Here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/samusguns
#6joelang12Posted 10/3/2012 3:18:15 PM
dayday1234 posted...
there was no best buy expo

if im not mistaken another poster mentioned the expo a few days ago on the main Vita board and that hed talked to a Sony rep. i dont believe it was the same poster either. i seriously doubt everyone on these boards lie
---
If you believe in Jesus and are 100% proud of it put this as your sig
#7rockbottom3(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 7:56:42 PM
@dark no I did not as it really did not look that great to me. So going into this after everything I did hear about Resistance I was very skeptical but I was satisfied with what I played. It felt good to me and has put the game on my radar which it was not on before.
---
#8ClericIdolaPosted 10/5/2012 5:55:58 PM
Er, not trying to be a witty internet-guy, TC, but.. what expo? I've been with Best Buy for about 6 months now, and the only "events" we've had going on has been that company-wide sales associate training. Just finished that today, infact. Also, I went to a TV vendor training a few weeks back, so maybe this is a gaming vendor training or something you're talking about? (..and since I work in gaming, it'd be awesome to know..)
---
"This isn't ATB. This is Command Synergy Battle... Welcome to the Future."
#9rockbottom3(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 4:58:10 PM
Holiday kickoff was in Orlando this year. Your store manager most likely has been gone that week. You can sign up but it probably wasn't worth it unless you live close by.
---