Why is the price low?

#21Setnaro XPosted 1/16/2013 11:18:13 AM
Resonance of Fate is difficult, I admit. But the spike isn't as massive as you guys seem to be saying. If anything, when players end up in that situation, it's most likely because they either didn't bother to learn how to work the terminals which greatly changes the outcome of the game and it's something they teach you early on, haven't bothered learning how to properly customize your weapons (improving the acceleration/speed charge is a major key to winning), or learn to properly build up resonance for tri-attacks, or any combination of the three.

I'm not even a fan of RPG's (I've only played a handful like Mario RPG, PSO, and Golden Sun), nor do I call myself a pro at them (I've beaten other titles with the bare minimum requirements) and I can honestly say I've mastered Resonance of Fate. So the whole "must be a jedi master" is extremely laughable.
---
http://backloggery.com/SetnaroX
"Proper sound shatters glass. Proper sound shatters the Universe."
#22MINION9009Posted 1/16/2013 12:49:44 PM
So you can pay 60 bucks and buy 2 and give one to a friend.
---
MINION9000 : GT AND PSN
#23BassGsSpDeluxePosted 1/16/2013 1:09:07 PM
johnny_boy84 posted...
I thought that Resonance of Fate was designed as an anti grind game. That if you did, you would find boss fights significantly harder?

IIRC, it was The Last Remnant that did that.

Never actually played Resonance myself, so I'm not sure if it does as well.
---
Now Playing - Anarchy Reigns /// Waiting For - Watch_Dogs
#24MashYouGoodPosted 1/18/2013 8:25:12 AM
The price is low because it tanked in Japan, it's wholly online reliant yet will almost certainly have a meagre community that will die in weeks and because it's just a shallow button- mash fiesta without any real license behind it (other than that of Bayonetta, who doesn't even come standard, and that chainsaw wielding grunt).

This game won't sell much. But, at full RRP, it wouldn't have sold at all.
#25DemonSlayer92Posted 1/29/2013 2:43:09 PM
Because the game is awesome. That's why.

XD
---
I am the Official STEELIX of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
and Married to Delia Ketchum
#26DerailerPosted 2/3/2013 5:05:53 AM
johnny_boy84 posted...
I am a big fan of Sega, very much enjoy the Total War series

Wait, I thought Creative Assembly made the series? Sega just published them all, is all.

Same with RoF: It's Tri-Ace (then again, a friend told me that the difficulty plateaus after a certain point. I stopped because I kept on dying but I'm not done with it yet) and Last Remnant has S-E.

Too busy with Ys so RoF and TLR can be on break for now ;_;
---
Ask me not of the future; ask me instead what fate is written in the deeds of the dead.
#27johnny_boy84(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 10:45:26 AM
Derailer posted...
johnny_boy84 posted...
I am a big fan of Sega, very much enjoy the Total War series

Wait, I thought Creative Assembly made the series? Sega just published them all, is all.

Same with RoF: It's Tri-Ace (then again, a friend told me that the difficulty plateaus after a certain point. I stopped because I kept on dying but I'm not done with it yet) and Last Remnant has S-E.

Too busy with Ys so RoF and TLR can be on break for now ;_;

I dont know. I think creative assembly to alot of it. My brother is a props animator for Total War, but Sega are his boss not creative assembly. Not sure how it works!
---
Support your local Poet