IGN posted a **** review with all sorts of wrong info yet again.

#31gamester091Posted 1/11/2013 10:33:06 PM
leopoldshark posted...
Being able to zoom in and ogle the female character models is enough to warrant this game a 9/10 at least. Couple problems I have with it is in the story mode the characters aren't lip synced properly during the dialogue scenes and the lockon doesn't work when facing large amounts of enemies (you start going in random directions, it's fairly disorienting).

Im pretty sure the lip synching is synched to japanese. (its weird that there are both english and japanese voice actors, when in japan this game was in english...) And god pretty much a lot of games today dont have lip synching outside of cutscenes
---
That's like filling your house with bears and then since the bears are a problem, filling it with tigers to fight them. -Faust_8
#32oxnerdPosted 1/11/2013 10:41:11 PM
Talk about butt hurt, if it looks like a bad game, which it does, it probably is a bad game. If you like then like it, don't hate others, professional or not, who dislike it.
#33gamester091Posted 1/11/2013 10:43:26 PM
oxnerd posted...
Talk about butt hurt, if it looks like a bad game, which it does, it probably is a bad game. If you like then like it, don't hate others, professional or not, who dislike it.

You can hate the game if you want to that i dont care about, opinions are opinions. Its that IGN is terrible and has no idea what they hell they "think" theyre talking about.
---
That's like filling your house with bears and then since the bears are a problem, filling it with tigers to fight them. -Faust_8
#34kayoticdreamzPosted 1/11/2013 10:54:17 PM
sworder posted...
SonyHoundDawg posted...
Bad matchmaking on a mainly multiplaer game is horrid

Yeah, you're gonna have to explain yourself. What exactly is bad about the matchmaking? There's few people online, there's usually like 3 open lobbies in team deathmatch and battle royale and like 1 in every other game mode.

What is bad about it? That you get a notification telling you the lobby is full (rarely happens) and you need to try again? Please.

its more a problem of there being only a few people playing this game. having to wait a while for a game to start to find 6 or 8 people tells me this game will be dead online soon.

this game also has connection issues. more than once waiting for a match to fill up i see people join and leave repeatedly because the game i guess just doesn't connect all that well.

once the game actually loads and gets together it works great so far. my only complaint is survival is only 10 rounds or mad survival is only 5 rounds well that and hardly anyone plays the damn mode in ranked and player
#35gamester091Posted 1/11/2013 11:00:45 PM
kayoticdreamz posted...
sworder posted...
SonyHoundDawg posted...
Bad matchmaking on a mainly multiplaer game is horrid

Yeah, you're gonna have to explain yourself. What exactly is bad about the matchmaking? There's few people online, there's usually like 3 open lobbies in team deathmatch and battle royale and like 1 in every other game mode.

What is bad about it? That you get a notification telling you the lobby is full (rarely happens) and you need to try again? Please.

its more a problem of there being only a few people playing this game. having to wait a while for a game to start to find 6 or 8 people tells me this game will be dead online soon.

this game also has connection issues. more than once waiting for a match to fill up i see people join and leave repeatedly because the game i guess just doesn't connect all that well.

once the game actually loads and gets together it works great so far. my only complaint is survival is only 10 rounds or mad survival is only 5 rounds well that and hardly anyone plays the damn mode in ranked and player

This game doesnt have a big community because its pretty under the radar. It was announced the beginning of last year (or i think it was), and then just disappeared off the radar. Honestly i would have forgotten about this game if i wasnt subscribed to someone on youtube that was hyped for this game.

And games that dont get big releases usually have some trouble at the start. Some games take time to build up, due to people buying them then they get around via word of mouth. Do i think this game will have a super large community? I cant really say. Do i think there will be a community to keep the online alive? Yes.
---
#36ChargrilledPosted 1/11/2013 11:15:05 PM
Bad game is bad
---
GT : DeadJericho / PSN/Wii-U : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#37cgwhite85Posted 1/11/2013 11:32:15 PM
a 10 would be a bit of a high score I think.

I agree 100% that review and the score of a 5.9 is bogus. That kind of score implies that the game is incompetent or nonfunctional in some respects which is not true. Anything less than a 7 or so is simply being unfair.
#38ExiliousPosted 1/12/2013 12:22:53 AM
IGN is dumb, but they got this one right. Accurate rating.
---
i5 2500k @ 4.6ghz | Gigabyte Windforce 3x GTX 680 OC | 12gb PNY XLR8 DDR3 1600mhz CAS-7 | OCZ Vertex 3 120gb
LeagueCraft ARAM Admin / Blacklist Administrator
#39Star99gersPosted 1/12/2013 12:34:11 AM
DAE Hate IGN?

Bad rating = worst site ever.

Good rating = OMG I LUV U IGN

Reply to this will be - I DONT CARE ABOUT IGN, I DONT CARE ABOUT PRO REVIEWS, DAE HIPSTER?

Then people will be like - Woah, calm.

Then first guy will be like - I am calm. IGN is money. I don't care. I cool.

Then other people like - Woah. Calm Down.

Then first guy will be like - Paid off. I hipster. No care.
#40gucciburrrPosted 1/12/2013 2:41:11 AM(edited)
The game is below average. Horrible single player and mediocre multiplayer. A 5.9 is actually too high. Game has a pathetic amount of people online and will be dead in two weeks...The fact that TC is crying about IGN's score then has the audacity to give this below average nonsense a damn 10/10, proves how delusional people are...
---
Man I hate bein SOOOOOOOOBA!!!!!!