IGN posted a **** review with all sorts of wrong info yet again.

#41WhiteBaitKentPosted 1/12/2013 3:56:09 AM
gucciburrr posted...
The game is below average. Horrible single player and mediocre multiplayer. A 5.9 is actually too high. Game has a pathetic amount of people online and will be dead in two weeks...The fact that TC is crying about IGN's score then has the audacity to give this below average nonsense a damn 10/10, proves how delusional people are...

Love how nobody gives a legitmate reason why they think the GAMEPLAY sucks. It aint perfect but it definitely isn't horrible or mediocre.
---
Can't spell ignorant without "IGN"!!!
#42sprittrackerPosted 1/12/2013 4:36:38 AM
Its a sad day when unlocking things is a reason to mark down a game.
#43Damn_DeaditePosted 1/12/2013 4:57:02 AM
Its all opinion based. I like the game, do i care if someone else doesnt? Nope.
---
Herrehkhan313
I'll swallow your soul!
#44gOwCoD4Posted 1/12/2013 5:23:40 AM
WhiteBaitKent posted...
Love how nobody gives a legitmate reason why they think the GAMEPLAY sucks. It aint perfect but it definitely isn't horrible or mediocre.

I actually really like the game. I had the chance to play Max Anarchy at a friends house (He imports Japanese games all the time, more or less the 'Tales of' series) and I was so hyped for the game which was going to be releasing in North America soon (I think this was back in mid december).

Anyways, the combat is pretty damn cool, the graphics are fairly appealing, the characters are awesome and it has a pretty damn good soundtrack that meshes well with the gameplay.

As that one guy pointed out, the story is kinda lackluster, but it kept me interested enough to finish it for both sides (Gotta get those achievements and Gargoyle for MP). In my opinion, the story is the weakest part of the game (Though that bit where Nikolai is hallucinating near the end is friggin' hilarious)
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...
#45SuplexKirbyPosted 1/12/2013 10:11:45 AM
Stefan1277 posted...
IGN and the gaming community isn't about games, it's about popularity. They give 9+ to popular stuff only, if anyone hasn't noticed, of course.
#46beds2Posted 1/12/2013 11:38:19 AM
IGN posted a **** review with all sorts of wrong info yet again.

Ok so what exactly was wrong with the review?

You getting infuriated over the score and wanting to award it a 10/10 instead just screams of immaturity and delusion.
---
http://i.imgur.com/rdPWG.jpg
#47Q27Posted 1/12/2013 1:04:36 PM
People act like reviews aren't simply one person's opinion. They don't make a difference.
Someone thought the game was mediocre, oh no.
It won't make the game bomb.
#48Enix BelmontPosted 1/12/2013 2:12:52 PM
6/10 sounds accurate for me. The game's flawed as hell and absolutely not top of it's genre like Vanquish and Bayonetta.

I understand the price making the game get a higher score, because I definitely don't regret buying it, but really...You can get most of the best games ever for under 20 bucks now. I don't think price should necessarily factor into the score when something like Bayonetta you can find for 10 bucks or less now. If this game is a 10 for 30 bucks, Bayonetta must be like a 20/10 for 10.
---
http://i38.tinypic.com/15mk29j.jpg
#49gamester091Posted 1/12/2013 2:26:41 PM
Enix Belmont posted...
6/10 sounds accurate for me. The game's flawed as hell and absolutely not top of it's genre like Vanquish and Bayonetta.

I understand the price making the game get a higher score, because I definitely don't regret buying it, but really...You can get most of the best games ever for under 20 bucks now. I don't think price should necessarily factor into the score when something like Bayonetta you can find for 10 bucks or less now. If this game is a 10 for 30 bucks, Bayonetta must be like a 20/10 for 10.

Well according to a lot of people Bayonetta is more of a 50/10 for $10 :P
---
That's like filling your house with bears and then since the bears are a problem, filling it with tigers to fight them. -Faust_8
#50That_Samoan_UsoPosted 1/12/2013 2:40:30 PM
IGN review(s): More popularity/$$$ = Higher rating.
A shame really. I grew up with their reviews which were honest and spot on. Now they're just commercial trash.