IGN posted a **** review with all sorts of wrong info yet again.

#61SonyHoundDawgPosted 1/13/2013 11:01:09 AM
sworder posted...
SonyHoundDawg posted...
Bad matchmaking on a mainly multiplaer game is horrid

Yeah, you're gonna have to explain yourself. What exactly is bad about the matchmaking? There's few people online, there's usually like 3 open lobbies in team deathmatch and battle royale and like 1 in every other game mode.

What is bad about it? That you get a notification telling you the lobby is full (rarely happens) and you need to try again? Please.

The main thing thats bad about matching is:

The lobby will be full or have the required amount of people and the countdown timer will never start. Even better, sometimes it will start for a few seconds, then just stop for no reason. Great fun there. The first night of the game I spent more time waiting for lobbys to start then actually fighting in a match.

Plenty of other times be in a lobby, whether its full or not and itll just close saying there was an error of some sort.
#62sworderPosted 1/13/2013 11:10:33 AM
I've heard that a few times before, but it's never happened to me on PS3 so can't comment.
#63RollingSkullPosted 1/13/2013 2:17:14 PM
Like Double Dragon Neon, the score is right, the reasoning is wrong.

AR is a mediocre game.
---
"I mean, come ON! Kill me?! Who HASN'T tried?!"
-- Mike Nelson, Mystery Science Theater 3000
#64WiiLover94Posted 1/13/2013 2:23:01 PM(edited)
SonyHoundDawg posted...
sworder posted...
SonyHoundDawg posted...
Bad matchmaking on a mainly multiplaer game is horrid

Yeah, you're gonna have to explain yourself. What exactly is bad about the matchmaking? There's few people online, there's usually like 3 open lobbies in team deathmatch and battle royale and like 1 in every other game mode.

What is bad about it? That you get a notification telling you the lobby is full (rarely happens) and you need to try again? Please.

The main thing thats bad about matching is:

The lobby will be full or have the required amount of people and the countdown timer will never start. Even better, sometimes it will start for a few seconds, then just stop for no reason. Great fun there. The first night of the game I spent more time waiting for lobbys to start then actually fighting in a match.

Plenty of other times be in a lobby, whether its full or not and itll just close saying there was an error of some sort.

I know exactly what you mean,I play on a 360 and it happens occassionally. All in all, I think the game is awesome.
---
"He never saw Molly again."
#65MINION9009Posted 1/14/2013 12:24:01 AM
well even if people did want to try and get people to take it seriously they'd have to tone down the combo damage and get rid of the infinites,

as for the review, a good budget title at a good budget price with the best online for a party brawler so far.. I'd give it at least a 7 out of the normal games rating guidelines.
---
MINION9000 : GT AND PSN