2 things they should have done...

#1bearded_moosePosted 1/14/2013 3:12:56 PM
1) air grabs

2) advertising
---
-Every fanboy needs a troll to keep him disillusioned.
92EMPIRE92 is my new favorite.1/3/13
#2The_Hungry_OnePosted 1/14/2013 3:41:34 PM
You should be able to do a spin attack mid-air in order to break free from juggles. I am sick and tired of coming across high-level Durga players who constantly juggle you. It's lame, cheap and boring; grow a pair and learn to fight.
---
Long days and pleasant nights.
#3ParaSpartanPosted 1/14/2013 4:29:57 PM
The_Hungry_One posted...
You should be able to do a spin attack mid-air in order to break free from juggles. I am sick and tired of coming across high-level Durga players who constantly juggle you. It's lame, cheap and boring; grow a pair and learn to fight.

If they are high-level then it sounds like they know how to fight and are beating you down.
---
~~SUPER SONIC FIGHTER~~
Sonic the Hedgehog FTW!
#4skaterXPosted 1/14/2013 4:32:14 PM
This game would be crap if you could air spin you would be able to break out of any combo. That is the point of combos to deal high damage. Block and doge or just spin attack before you get hit in the air.
#5TimenoisePosted 1/14/2013 4:47:09 PM
"I am sick and tired of coming across high-level Durga players who constantly juggle you. It's lame, cheap and boring; grow a pair and learn to fight."

Probably should try not to take it too hard and get upset, but juggling is a legitimate way of fighting, but anyway, I agree high levels shouldn't go all out on new players, pick a character you don't already have a 100 player kills emblem with or something lol. I do that, came across a single digit player, and played as Sasha, Oinkie, and Nikolai.
#6AvisonPosted 1/14/2013 8:51:24 PM
The real issue isn't his skill but the fact that certain characters can get a juggle off way easier. If your character can't juggle easily than he's a useless turd. So that rules out all but 4 of the cast as playable non-joke tier characters.
---
-True knowledge is understanding why you truly know nothing.
GT: "Avison Atrius" BB Mains: Hakumen, Arakune
#7supersmashbrosfPosted 1/14/2013 9:01:04 PM
The_Hungry_One posted...

Juggling is how you fight in this game.
---
http://i.imgur.com/yBuhL.gif http://i.imgur.com/7J0Mf.gif
#8RollingSkullPosted 1/14/2013 10:43:44 PM
AR wasn't really meant to be a balanced, skill-based fighter anyway. Don't worry about that juggling; Platinum is not able to nor are they aiming for the sort of game you could play at a tournament, high skill level
---
"I mean, come ON! Kill me?! Who HASN'T tried?!"
-- Mike Nelson, Mystery Science Theater 3000
#9TheOneWhoIsNonePosted 1/15/2013 10:46:39 AM
Avison posted...
The real issue isn't his skill but the fact that certain characters can get a juggle off way easier. If your character can't juggle easily than he's a useless turd. So that rules out all but 4 of the cast as playable non-joke tier characters.

No, that rules out Jack.
---
Hey! I like that you don't like my post!
GT: Hangman Effect || SteamID: Rel Skiba
#10The_Hungry_OnePosted 1/15/2013 11:45:03 AM
supersmashbrosf posted...
Juggling is how you fight in this game.

I beg to differ. Juggling is not how the game is designed. Granted, it is a mechanic that can be exploited, and it is possible that the developers intentionally left it as such to tie in with the nature of the game; chaos. However, that does not automatically define "juggling" as the default method of combat for Anarchy Reigns.

Juggling to me is simply a cheap way of ensuring the maximum amount of damage is dealt to another player without them fighting back, increasing their chances of losing; this to me is a tactic employed by players who are afraid to lose, or afraid of having a proper and fair match.

I don't mind being juggled during a combo; it happens, but what I do mind is when players specifically do nothing but a juggle, keeping their opponent in the air almost indefinitely. If a player juggles me, and continues to take a large portion of my health away, and then repeats the process straight away by exploiting certain gaps in vulnerability, then that is a cheap tactic, because what's happened is I've lost nearly all (if not all) of my health, and my chances of success are almost nil.

Durga is notorious for this, as he can keep the opponent in the air for too long. I've had half of my health depleted in one juggle combo by a Durga player during a Cage Match, and that's not right. I'm trying to fight fair and square and my opponent is too afraid to rise up to my challenge, so he resorts to such a tactic. There's little difference between he and a hacker that is at the top of the leaderboards.
---
Long days and pleasant nights.