2 things they should have done...

#51DivineCrawd2000Posted 2/8/2013 10:59:39 AM
anc19951717 posted...
supersmashbrosf posted...
anc19951717 posted...
anc19951717 posted...

Most abilities should have never even been implemnted in the game. And im still not seeing the reason for opposition against a parry system in game where all you have to do is work to land 2 hits at most to kill someone.

Because it is trouble landing those hits in the first place.

Really you have trouble landing two hits...

Play people who actually know how to defend and you'll have trouble opening them up.

Without special abilities even against a good player its not that hard landing two hits...

Yes it is. I've seen 3 people going all out on a single Nikolai player with Guard master and no one could break his guard. We try to throw, he breaks it, we hit him with Killer Weapon, he blocks it. We knew he was just buying time for his team to get there.....and it worked.

Defense is a monster in this game. Only time it's not is when you get attacked from behind.
---
Xbox Tag: ED ESTL PSN: SBChuck
SSFIV Main: Chun-Li Sub: Juri
#52HectorGarfriaPosted 2/8/2013 12:50:20 PM
Here are the only Abilities worth using in no particular order:

Power Leveler
Guard Master
Evade Master
Killjoy for the lulz

Everyone in this game is amazing with Jack being just a little bit less than that. Use whoever you want however you want. I use infinites all day with Sasha and abuse the Killer Weapon Glitch. If it's in the game, it's part of the game.
#53mueixuPosted 2/9/2013 4:33:53 AM
"2 things they should have done..."

7)Allow for local auto-locked cagematches (betwixt 2 players from one console)
8)Allow for their bots to fill up the empty spots in Ranked Matches when there aren't enough players present.

I'd like to clear up a few things firstly you lose health every time you use a 360 attack(connect or fail you STILL lose health thus an air 360 would not be a game breaking inclusion provided you lose a little less health than you would if you were grounded that is after all why you'd need to use it in the first place because your ass is up in the air due to an air juggle).

Secondly, abilities don't come into play in Cagematches. There its all about skill.
Third, you can counter in this game without using abilities.

If you played the tutorial(which is worth easy achievement points btw, if you have'nt done so... whats wrong with you? do so now) you'd find that if you match their attacks with the same attack type you'd counter it by literally knocking back their incoming hits.
#54anc19951717Posted 2/9/2013 12:12:34 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#55anc19951717Posted 2/9/2013 12:13:33 PM
DivineCrawd2000 posted...
anc19951717 posted...
anc19951717 posted...
anc19951717 posted...

Because it is trouble landing those hits in the first place.

Really you have trouble landing two hits...

Play people who actually know how to defend and you'll have trouble opening them up.

Without special abilities even against a good player its not that hard landing two hits...

Yes it is. I've seen 3 people going all out on a single Nikolai player with Guard master and no one could break his guard. We try to throw, he breaks it, we hit him with Killer Weapon, he blocks it. We knew he was just buying time for his team to get there.....and it worked.

Defense is a monster in this game. Only time it's not is when you get attacked from behind.

Hmm I guess you completely missed the part where I said WITHOUT abilities.
---
XBL gamertag-anc1995
#56anc19951717Posted 2/9/2013 12:17:11 PM
HectorGarfria posted...
Here are the only Abilities worth using in no particular order:

Power Leveler
Guard Master
Evade Master
Killjoy for the lulz

Everyone in this game is amazing with Jack being just a little bit less than that. Use whoever you want however you want. I use infinites all day with Sasha and abuse the Killer Weapon Glitch. If it's in the game, it's part of the game.

If you're serious about that post you're just a terrible kind of person...
---
XBL gamertag-anc1995
#57The_404sPosted 2/11/2013 9:18:30 AM
One thing this game desperately needed was a longer campaign, or preferably a campaign for all of the characters.