Here comes Zero Punctuation's review on this game.

#11MetaknighterPosted 1/24/2013 9:27:08 AM
I love how most of you guys are taking everything he says to heart.

Get a grip.

I love AR, I love Yahtzee, and I listen to all his shows. You guys realise that if he were not making these funny metaphors, he wouldn't have a show.
---
"People call things OP'd when they don't use it and die from it a lot." - WestSdeNleVrus
Live: Giggity Blonde
#12SolRagnaVorraPosted 1/24/2013 9:50:36 AM
Metaknighter posted...

It's a review. You're saying we can't express opinions in return?

Get a grip.

I love AR, I love Yahtzee, and I listen to all his shows. You guys realise that if he were not making these funny metaphors, he wouldn't have a show.

That would be his fault since his reviews are scripted.
#13WandrianPosted 1/24/2013 10:26:54 AM
Metaknighter posted...

Get a grip.

Weird. Am I the only who agrees with Yahtzee's ramblings and enjoys the game even with it's flaws so well-lampooned in his vid?
---
Disclaimer: sharing an opinion or offering advice is in no way a statement of belief in personal greatness.
#14Qwert408Posted 1/24/2013 11:54:28 AM
The_Hungry_One posted...
Qwert408 posted...
^Did he say it sucked (like it does) or did he praise it?

So you think it sucks? Fine. That doesn't mean that Zero's review of it is correct just because you agree with it. The sales figures speak for themselves and the game is rather popular. It may not have the popularity of Halo or Call of Duty, but Borderlands is a decent franchise; unfortunately, it's not everyone's cup of tea.

In short, opinions are opinions and they're still opinions even when voiced by celebrities, professionals or strangers. I like Borderlands and I like Borderlands 2, and clearly I don't think it sucks; changes were made, and it's Human nature to adapt. In fact, evolution is based on change, so if you're not accepting change, you're not evolving, and if you're not evolving, your line will go extinct.

Which is fine by me.

LOL why mention popularity? There are many morons in the world, that's why so many bad games are so popular.
---
Tell me I'm pretty. - SSJGrimReaper
One time I accidentally my life. I've never recovered. - Doom2006
#15diony69Posted 1/24/2013 1:08:10 PM
Wandrian posted...

Weird. Am I the only who agrees with Yahtzee's ramblings and enjoys the game even with it's flaws so well-lampooned in his vid?

Nope, youíre not. I love Yahtzee, and I canít disagree with his assessmentóbut I also canít stop liking the game, either. :P I respect his opinion, but still enjoy the game a lot. The multiplayer won me over, and is pretty much what has me coming back; itís more fun and compelling than he gave it credit foróbut I can understand how it can be initially overwhelming and frustrating. It can take awhile to get intoóor it just might not be for you, period. Not everyone can embrace the crazy.
#16SolRagnaVorraPosted 1/24/2013 1:10:58 PM
I honestly don't mind his reviews. When people review games i like, I admit i get a little rustled up, but after awhile I realize it's not really worth getting bent out of shape for someone's opinion on a game you are fond of.

If I did that, I never would of played some great games, that ended being gems for me.