needing people to play with

#1NoctisSiIentiumPosted 2/7/2013 11:11:38 PM
got the game a few days ago and would like a few people to play with. i think i already ran into a few of you but yeah.

gt is livid miischief if you're interested. im still learning and whatnot haha.
---
I'm unoriginal and don't know what to put, hence the following:
I like trains.
#2OctallordPosted 2/7/2013 11:14:14 PM
I might could run with you if you like I'm a level 50 so be prepared to see some butt woopin.

GT: OctalLord
(That's two Ls in the middle there.)
#3Crystal_DreamPosted 2/7/2013 11:18:03 PM
GT: TraitortoHeaven

I'm not so bad at the game as I thought; been in the higher ups in Battle Royale lately...
Anyway, hit me up whenever
---
"You gotta share; you gotta care." - Pinkie Pie
#4FrozenFaustPosted 2/8/2013 2:03:15 AM
If you want an angry big brother type of player i'm your guy lol. Although i have had a very tough time finding games and creating a lobbey that will get full. Also i have only been using characters that i don't have 100 kills with so i won't be at my best i can't use jack or oinkie at all I just flat out suck with them xD
---
GT. Indignation Ice
#5masterdevil007Posted 2/8/2013 8:01:32 AM
Oh yeah, forgot to share my GT as well: CostWinter5

I'd be down to play anytime today and over the weekend.
#6ElectricFoxLexPosted 2/8/2013 9:48:06 AM
You may end up seeing me. I'm a 50 and usually play as Durga, Max, Leo, and Zero.
---
GamerTag: DetLex
Just your random furry here.
#7Crystal_DreamPosted 2/8/2013 6:12:59 PM
ElectricFoxLex posted...
You may end up seeing me. I'm a 50 and usually play as Durga, Max, Leo, and Zero.

Never seen you, though I've seen you on Playfire :P
---
"You gotta share; you gotta care." - Pinkie Pie
#8NoctisSiIentium(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 11:08:53 PM
thanks guys. i'll send frs tonight.

also i think played against you once, costwinter.
---
I'm unoriginal and don't know what to put, hence the following:
I like trains.
#9WhiteBaitKentPosted 2/9/2013 2:16:37 AM
GT - oddsocks8888

Don't think I'll ever stop playing this. This community needs more peeps!
---
Can't spell ignorant without "IGN"!!!
#10masterdevil007Posted 2/9/2013 7:06:37 AM
Played a few 4v4 tag battles last night, ended up on the same team as Octallord for some true soviet butt woopin!

@Noctis

When was that? Hope it wasn't the last few tag matches I played! I dunno why, but when I was playing later during the night I started sucking pretty badly. I was in a couple of tag battles with another round of players, and there were so many disconnections, the other players on my team were getting destroyed (a lvl 50 ended up with 0 kills, 8 deaths), and I didn't die often, but I barely got any kills. Kind of odd, since just before that I had great tag matches with Octallord and some amazing death matches (8 kills, 0 deaths with Nikolai!!).