The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Found any interesting easter egg?

#1prideless_gamerPosted 7/17/2012 7:39:34 AM
Is there any interesting easter eggs?
I ask this because while fighting Zero in the campaign he said something about calculating his opponent's power and I could've sworn he said "eight... No It's over nine thousand!" which is One of the popular Dragon Ball's meme (it is, right?).
I'm wondering if there is another interesting reference or easter eggs like that. Thanks.
#2Da_doppenPosted 7/17/2012 7:45:05 AM
Yes, he says that, and it is.

There are many references in the achievement/trophy names.
---
Maybe Doopliss isn't kicking ass, but he's taking names!
#3MrMikeMaPosted 7/17/2012 7:46:45 AM
Maybe not easter eggs, but there are a lot of references to God Hand, mostly moves that are taken from the game.

Cybrid Joe = Tiger Joe
Cybrid Bartender
One of the survival rounds end with 5 colorful mechs, which is a nod to the mad midget 5, especially the way they are introduced.
Some of the generic grunts yell "What the hell?" (Keep waiting to hear - I'm brutal and rutherless!)
---
my Bayonetta tattoo
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28411423@N08/5754030343/
#4Da_doppenPosted 7/17/2012 8:20:22 AM
Oh, when it comes to move references, there's a few from Street Fighter (maybe not intentional, but still). We have Nikolai and his Psycho Crushers. Baron has several different shoryuken-like uppercuts, and when you face Max in the campaign, he teleports in a fashion very similar to Akuma. Oinkie's 360 move is a Tatsumaki Senpukyaku.
---
#5Z0rkTheDorkPosted 7/17/2012 8:23:40 AM
Found out that every stage has 1 hidden ball and goal. Took me a while to find some. Beer street has a ball hidden on the roof across of barons bar. Rockets or a copter would take it down. I have been trying to find all balls, couldn't find the one on hong long. Anyone else notice this?
#6Dark_Oni12398Posted 7/17/2012 8:25:16 AM
Z0rkTheDork posted...
Found out that every stage has 1 hidden ball and goal. Took me a while to find some. Beer street has a ball hidden on the roof across of barons bar. Rockets or a copter would take it down. I have been trying to find all balls, couldn't find the one on hong long. Anyone else notice this?

Yeah that's how you unlock Sam and Raiden
---
Welcome to GameFAQ. Please keep you opinions too yourself, type with perfect spelling and grammar and god help you if you state something as fact.
#7Bender-678Posted 7/17/2012 8:30:08 AM
prideless_gamer posted...
Is there any interesting easter eggs?
I ask this because while fighting Zero in the campaign he said something about calculating his opponent's power and I could've sworn he said "eight... No It's over nine thousand!" which is One of the popular Dragon Ball's meme (it is, right?).
I'm wondering if there is another interesting reference or easter eggs like that. Thanks.

Sometimes in....Mad Survival I think?
You'll face Jack, Baron, Rin Rin, and Mathilda all in their black and white MadWorld colors as "Let's Go" plays in the background.

Dark_Oni12398 posted...
Yeah that's how you unlock Sam and Raiden

no lol that's how you unlock sanic the heghag
#8Da_doppenPosted 7/17/2012 8:30:09 AM
couldn't find the one on hong long

I saw one at the top of the fire-breathing building, on the black side version of the stage. Also, there are several goals per stage. White Stage 1 has one right next to the ball, it also has one further down the street, and a 3rd one at the top of the really long elevators. The closest one gave me 5k points, and the 2nd one gave me 20k points, haven't tried taking it all the way to the top of the elevators yet.
---
#9prideless_gamer(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2012 8:30:51 AM
Sam and Raiden!? Are they playable or it Is just some sort of extras or gallery?
#10digitalanomalyPosted 7/17/2012 8:30:59 AM
MrMikeMa posted...
Maybe not easter eggs, but there are a lot of references to God Hand, mostly moves that are taken from the game.

Cybrid Joe = Tiger Joe
Cybrid Bartender
One of the survival rounds end with 5 colorful mechs, which is a nod to the mad midget 5, especially the way they are introduced.
Some of the generic grunts yell "What the hell?" (Keep waiting to hear - I'm brutal and rutherless!)

"You're not Alexander!"

...but yeah. Cybrid Joe even has that RIDICULOUSLY long series of roundhouse kicks. It rules.
---
STILL playing Phantom Dust. Yeah.