Preorder code coming as invalid

#141ultimatekdPosted 1/9/2013 10:19:58 AM
Guys I just received a response from Sega via email. This is what it reads:

Nico B., Jan 09 09:00 (PST):
Hello,

We are aware of this issue, and it should be corrected later today, or by tomorrow. I've been told to ask that you try inputting the code again about 24hrs after the first time you attempted to get the DLC, as it should work then. If it does not work, please contact us again. We appreciate your patience and apologize for this minor inconvenience.

Regards,
Nico B.
SEGA of America
Customer Support
#142PangLaPosted 1/9/2013 10:24:52 AM
So, I guess if you inputted the code before the store update it will count as being "used" already?
#143gamerica21Posted 1/9/2013 10:26:50 AM
I just spoke to someone on suport at playstation. They say they are looking into the matter. Also apparently if you attempt to enter a nonworking/ incorrect/ fake code multiple times, you will be locked out for 24 hours and unable to redeem till them. That I did not know till they told me
#144sworderPosted 1/9/2013 10:28:37 AM
PangLa posted...
So, I guess if you inputted the code before the store update it will count as being "used" already?

Nope, it doesn't get used up unless you actually use it. People have also called Gamestop and gotten new codes and those don't work either.
#145PlayfulOtterPosted 1/9/2013 10:52:58 AM
Louisiana here, woke up this morning after going all yesterday without the code working. Didn't work today either, decided to call Playstation Customer Service, after going through a serious number of unhelpful options from the automated help program finally contacted a live agent. The agent helped out perfectly and got my code working. I just went to Sonyentertainmentnetwork.com logged in with the information I use to sign into PSN clicked on the media tab selected redeem prepaid card, put in the code and viola got all the downloads.

I hope this helps everyone who hasn't been able to get their codes working.
#146Ikaru_Posted 1/9/2013 10:56:40 AM
PlayfulOtter posted...
Louisiana here, woke up this morning after going all yesterday without the code working. Didn't work today either, decided to call Playstation Customer Service, after going through a serious number of unhelpful options from the automated help program finally contacted a live agent. The agent helped out perfectly and got my code working. I just went to Sonyentertainmentnetwork.com logged in with the information I use to sign into PSN clicked on the media tab selected redeem prepaid card, put in the code and viola got all the downloads.

I find this hard to believe.
#147sworderPosted 1/9/2013 11:00:15 AM
PlayfulOtter posted...

It worked!

ANARCHY REIGNS™ Bayonetta Character DLC
ANARCHY REIGNS™ Bayonetta Character DLC
Sega of America Inc.
Game 01/09/2013 --

ANARCHY REIGNS™ Multiplayer Modes
ANARCHY REIGNS™ Multiplayer Modes
Sega of America Inc.
Game 01/09/2013 --

Straight from SEN. Have to download to PS3 now. Thank you.
#148mattrogesisPosted 1/9/2013 11:02:23 AM
My code is invalid as well. Any idea what is wrong?
#149Rey_DiablitoPosted 1/9/2013 11:04:04 AM
sworder posted...
It worked!

Did you also speak to an agent or did you just redeem the code on SEN?
---
PSN: ElReyDiablito
#150ToastyToastyPosted 1/9/2013 11:05:29 AM(edited)
Worked for both me and my friend as well.

Rey_Diablito posted...
sworder posted...
It worked!

Did you also speak to an agent or did you just redeem the code on SEN?

I just did it through the site. No call, no speaking to an agent, just went to Sonyentertainmentnetwork.com and did what PlayfulOtter said to do and it worked just fine.