Preorder code coming as invalid

#171J2006Posted 1/9/2013 1:48:32 PM
I just entered mine on the PS3 (acct mgmt > redeem code) with no problems, EST zone (NJ)
---
"You will be judged by what you succeed at, not by what you attempt."
#172SuplexKirbyPosted 1/9/2013 1:52:03 PM
PlayfulOtter posted...
Louisiana here, woke up this morning after going all yesterday without the code working. Didn't work today either, decided to call Playstation Customer Service, after going through a serious number of unhelpful options from the automated help program finally contacted a live agent. The agent helped out perfectly and got my code working. I just went to Sonyentertainmentnetwork.com logged in with the information I use to sign into PSN clicked on the media tab selected redeem prepaid card, put in the code and viola got all the downloads.

I hope this helps everyone who hasn't been able to get their codes working.

Just tried it and it works. Thanks
#173Ristar94Posted 1/9/2013 2:11:40 PM
Everything is good with my code (Brooklyn). Just downloaded Bayonetta and the extra modes now :)
---
PSN ID: Ristar94. Fighting games are my passion. I am lightning...
#174omega2775Posted 1/9/2013 2:19:33 PM
SuplexKirby posted...
PlayfulOtter posted...
Louisiana here, woke up this morning after going all yesterday without the code working. Didn't work today either, decided to call Playstation Customer Service, after going through a serious number of unhelpful options from the automated help program finally contacted a live agent. The agent helped out perfectly and got my code working. I just went to Sonyentertainmentnetwork.com logged in with the information I use to sign into PSN clicked on the media tab selected redeem prepaid card, put in the code and viola got all the downloads.

I hope this helps everyone who hasn't been able to get their codes working.

Just tried it and it works. Thanks

same here, worked like a charm. thanks man
---
Revenge is a beautiful thing
#175sion114(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 2:30:50 PM
Yea, mine works now. For everyone try it through the store redeem section. Id it doesn't work there go t the account management section. One of them should eventually work for you.
---
PSN: sion114, Steam community Name: Yolo "the one with drakes pic"
#176gkaiser25Posted 1/9/2013 6:05:31 PM
gkaiser25 posted...
I tried it on both sen and and account management and it is still not working for me I am getting the invalid error

I got it working on through account management so all is good :) btw how good is bayonetta anyway and can we use her in story mode
#177zeldashoPosted 1/9/2013 6:09:11 PM
Mine worked earlier too. Was pretty funny constantly hearing "Omg dude, so lucky" when I was picking Bayonetta earlier
---
GT:OmegaXP PSN:SgtWiggles WiiU:SgtWiggles
Now Playing: P4A, PS All Stars, Borderlands 2, Disgaea 4, BB:Extend, Ragnarok Odyssey, MH Tri, Persona 4 Golden
#178projectalohaPosted 1/9/2013 6:32:02 PM
i tried it like 10 times between yesterday afternoon and tonight, and finally around 8pm EST it worked. i'm in nj
#179Mage_of_WindPosted 1/9/2013 6:39:31 PM
None of my three codes work. So frustrated.
---
This is the scene where you declare your undying hatred for me. -Seifer
If you persist, for great justice, I'll rearrange your face again! -Nisa
#180GhostdownPosted 1/10/2013 12:09:48 PM
Nope, code still not working in Europe.