Preorder code coming as invalid

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Anarchy Reigns
  3. Preorder code coming as invalid
3 years ago#21
Tried it just now for the first time... nothing. I swear man why does this happen? lol
---
My 3DS FC is 2277 - 8061 - 3461. I'll add anyone so please feel free to let me know if you want to be added. :)
3 years ago#22
Jack286 posted...
I waited for the psn store to update and did it again and it worked.

I want to say that could be what's needed to be done before hand, but then I don't know off the top of my head when PSn updates, but I'm guessing it is now right?
For great justice! And Fruit Pies! *Official #1 supporter for Hsien-ko*
3 years ago#23
The store updated a while ago....
PSN: EpyonAC XBOX Live: EpyonAC
Main: Hakumen, Hazama MVC3: Dante, Wesker, Phoenix
3 years ago#24
thank god i'm not the only one, i called my local GS and talked to the guy and he was like "huh... that is weird" he probably thought i was lying to him \:
Why don't you go take a jog? Better yet, go kick some rocks.
Let me guess you have a blog, follow trends like it's your job.
3 years ago#25
_HlM_ posted...
thank god i'm not the only one, i called my local GS and talked to the guy and he was like "huh... that is weird" he probably thought i was lying to him \:

It's not like Gamestop is responsible for when, and if the code works. It's for the company to have it work.

So he probably never knew anyway
For great justice! And Fruit Pies! *Official #1 supporter for Hsien-ko*
3 years ago#26
Checked the official forums.. there are like 2 topics max about this problem and only a few replies lol what in the hell is up with this and the lack of information about it? -_-
---
My 3DS FC is 2277 - 8061 - 3461. I'll add anyone so please feel free to let me know if you want to be added. :)
3 years ago#27
Problem with Sega perhaps?Since the Jp Version of the game did come with the code for the two modes and Bayonetta dlc inside the game
PSN:DarkRiku456
3 years ago#28
So what do we do contact Gamestop? Sega? Platinum Games?
"i'm no hero. never was. never will be. i'm just an old killer. hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake METAL GEAR SOLID 4
3 years ago#29
On East Coast, still not working.
The Storm Is About To Rage.....
3 years ago#30
Not working here either, Virginia -_-.
GT:OmegaXP PSN:SgtWiggles WiiU:SgtWiggles
Now Playing: P4A, PS All Stars, Borderlands 2, Disgaea 4, BB:Extend, Ragnarok Odyssey, MH Tri, Persona 4 Golden
  1. Boards
  2. Anarchy Reigns
  3. Preorder code coming as invalid

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived