Preorder code coming as invalid

#51AwesomebrandPosted 1/8/2013 8:15:38 PM(edited)
Garbage publisher Sega always f***ing up for Platinum, first with the subpar PS3 port for Bayonetta, then this game's unnecessary half-year delay for the west despite the product being fully localized already. Now this stupid DLC fiasco.
#52HousemarquePosted 1/8/2013 8:14:33 PM
Euroguy here...the game comes out on 11th here but the codes are working fine..... got all of my Limited Edition content with no problem
#53Sonumb92Posted 1/8/2013 8:19:12 PM
Doubt it means anything. But I have entered the code countless times and before it said "You may have entered the code wrong or it may no longer be valid." Now its saying," An error has occured." Has this happened to anyone else?
#54chrieePosted 1/8/2013 8:19:53 PM
Mine worked fine, online order from GS.
---
Treachery is the inevitable result of all affairs.
#55ZEXEPosted 1/8/2013 8:22:38 PM
Sonumb92 posted...
Doubt it means anything. But I have entered the code countless times and before it said "You may have entered the code wrong or it may no longer be valid." Now its saying," An error has occured." Has this happened to anyone else?

could mean they're connecting the dlc to the code but I'm just guessing
---
"well, if there's one thing Ive learned in all my years of internet, it's that people...well people arent smart"-Lost7th
#56BossSnakePosted 1/8/2013 8:26:11 PM
Just tried mine again with no luck..
---
"i'm no hero. never was. never will be. i'm just an old killer. hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake METAL GEAR SOLID 4
#57Sonumb92Posted 1/8/2013 8:28:27 PM
ZEXE posted...
Sonumb92 posted...

could mean they're connecting the dlc to the code but I'm just guessing

No just checked the code out. It means Exceeded Validation Limit Please Wait 24 Hours.

So even if the code starts working soon I still have to wait till tomorrow to enter it. Fantastic.
#58DeusExMachinaXPosted 1/8/2013 8:34:52 PM
Ordered it online from gamestop, not working for me either. The good thing is I was going to play the campaign first before anything anyways. The bad is that its just annoying knowing you don't have the dlc that you should have.

For the people who are saying it worked for them, are they just trolling?
---
Psn: FatedKing
#59SS4MokuPosted 1/8/2013 8:38:24 PM
Massachusetts here. Tried mine in the afternoon, nothing. Tried it just a few minutes ago, still nothing. Just like some of you, this is really frustrating me. Why couldn't it be like Tekken Tag 2? This is why I hate when GameStop gets all the damn treatment.
#60BehaviorismPosted 1/8/2013 8:43:35 PM
Tried mine. Nothing. What the hell???
---
I'm not changing this sig until the St. Louis Blues win the Stanley Cup. Started: 1/7/13
I love Sailor Venus