Preorder code coming as invalid

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Anarchy Reigns
  3. Preorder code coming as invalid
2 years ago#71
i got one code thats supposed to be bayo and two modes. whats with this 2 codes thing?
2 years ago#72
Pretty sure PS3=1 Code, and 360=2.
---
GT:OmegaXP PSN:SgtWiggles WiiU:SgtWiggles
Now Playing: P4A, PS All Stars, Borderlands 2, Disgaea 4, BB:Extend, Ragnarok Odyssey, MH Tri, Persona 4 Golden
2 years ago#73
No bro, there are 2 codes, that's why some people are impossible to kill.
2 years ago#74
Wait, there are two codes for the PS3? I only got one code and it isn't working.
---
http://i52.tinypic.com/2wh2dfp.jpg
2 years ago#75
I just bought the game today myself and my Gamestop preorder isn't working. Maybe I'll try tomorrow.
2 years ago#76
My code isn't working either. Honestly, Bayonetta was the final push for me to buy the game (among a lot of reasons but still). I hope things get sorted out eventually.
---
Shin Chan: He fell asleep in the middle of playing with me. Now I know why you get so mad at Dad.
2 years ago#77
This is annoying. I just tried to enter the code and I keep getting the invalid message. This just isn't right.
---
PSN ID: Ristar94. Fighting games are my passion. I am lightning...
2 years ago#78
I initially thought the game was gonna be cool, but just wait and play it and you will see what I mean when I say there are much stronger players that got the other code to give you extra strengh, and thats why you see those people going a whole game without dying, it's impossible without that code, and alot of people got that code instead of the bayonetta code.

PSN: bigbadchad13
2 years ago#79
something is wrong on my end. I tried redeeming the promo code for over an hour with no luck. I even tried redeeming 120 bucks worth of psn codes(20 and two 50 bucks card) and still got the error.. GRRRR ! I can't even put money in my wallet. What is going on?!
2 years ago#80
gamerica21 posted...
something is wrong on my end. I tried redeeming the promo code for over an hour with no luck. I even tried redeeming 120 bucks worth of psn codes(20 and two 50 bucks card) and still got the error.. GRRRR ! I can't even put money in my wallet. What is going on?!

So PSN is the problem then?
  1. Boards
  2. Anarchy Reigns
  3. Preorder code coming as invalid

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived