ign 5.9

#11HypahdosePosted 1/11/2013 7:14:12 PM
monkeypahng posted...
Maybe you should since you lack intelligence.

---
---
GT is Sr Lopez
#12ToastyToastyPosted 1/11/2013 7:33:33 PM
SuddenEmotion posted...
Hmm guess ill pass.

Better be BSing, son.
#13KingSpicaPosted 1/11/2013 7:57:57 PM
Bull**** bull**** bull****
---
my psn is kingspica the same as my psn em also aka masterdhw from hokagesroom
#14maiden1993Posted 1/11/2013 7:58:25 PM
I don't think I've ever agreed with this reviewer, especially since he said that Far Cry 3 was "amazing" instead of the horrible, insulting mess it actually is.

His points are somewhat valid for a certain kind of audience, but he and I have a wildly different opinion on what makes a game fun. Or even good...

God, Far Cry 3's story was so bad.
#15StrangeJourneyPosted 1/11/2013 8:05:44 PM
Love how everyone gets so hostile and offended over crap like this.

Just ignore this awful site as usual and move on. No need to get butthurt, the game is great.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pTa_y3VZYU
#16URAlsrPosted 1/11/2013 8:44:47 PM
monkeypahng posted...
Maybe you should since you lack intelligence.

you butthurt?
#17Brocken_JrPosted 1/11/2013 8:44:58 PM
ign has always been s***. alot of games they give really low scores to i ended up loving. god hand, double dragon neon, this game, and so many others. ign is just a huge piece of s***, and its surprising people still go on their site. they have been caught lying to.
---
DONT BELIEVE ONDORES LIES!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iunm0CyVSf4
#18Video_Game_CzarPosted 1/11/2013 8:50:29 PM
5.9 way too nice of a score.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#19sworderPosted 1/11/2013 8:51:44 PM
Brocken_Jr posted...
ign has always been s***. alot of games they give really low scores to i ended up loving. god hand, double dragon neon, this game, and so many others. ign is just a huge piece of s***, and its surprising people still go on their site. they have been caught lying to.

Agreed. IGN is a good site for news and reading articles and whatever, but as far as reviews go they are one of the worst. It's like they try to balance out the fact that they give super high review scores to mainstream games by giving s*** reviews to niche titles.

They are part of what's killing the game industry and it's a pity there's people like TC that eat it up.
#20RHFPosted 1/11/2013 9:14:37 PM
Meh, I've enjoyed it myself, but I will say the story could've been better, but it's a little interesting. I don't feel the hub worlds you go to are empty, since there are always people chasing you to fight you, and crap happening every few minutes.

I do agree the missions are repetitive, like those beat 50/100 enemies. Should've been less of those, IMO. What gross effects are they talking about?

I only read the synopsis.
---
For great justice! And Fruit Pies! *Official #1 supporter for Hsien-ko*