ign 5.9

#21RoccoRedPosted 1/11/2013 9:36:33 PM
Your talking about the company with the first 3 letters spell out ignorant?

Those people are gold-diggers, they will give a good review for a game for a price.
---
Xbox Live: KeroTenu
PKMN FC: 5415-5334-2248
#22Rags_2_RichesPosted 1/11/2013 9:57:05 PM
Ugh don't feed thr troll. Notice how he hasn't posted at all since he made the topic.
---
Romantic, Dramatic, but never panic. Original Sensei write rhymes in the attic.
#23maiden1993Posted 1/11/2013 10:13:02 PM
Rags_2_Riches posted...
Ugh don't feed thr troll. Notice how he hasn't posted at all since he made the topic.

What troll? The T.C?

Because IGN giving the game a low score is a fact, not an attempt at trolling.
#24MGSPhantomPainPosted 1/11/2013 10:24:39 PM
maiden1993 posted...
Rags_2_Riches posted...

What troll? The T.C?

Because IGN giving the game a low score is a fact, not an attempt at trolling.

I guess you missed the part where he said...

"Hmm guess ill pass."

So he's either a troll, or a complete sheep who can;t think for himself. Either way, he's of low intelligence.
#25yellowpikminboyPosted 1/11/2013 10:42:05 PM
THE_G0DHAND posted...
I would take their opinion with a grain of salt. They gave God Hand (similar game) a 3 out of 10 when it came out.

TC being a troll or sheep or whatever, I don't care. I just had to comment on this.

Look at this:
http://i39.tinypic.com/2cfy0qq.jpg
Increbily.

Did they even bother trying? They threw out the salt long ago, and haven't even fixed it yet.
---
You know that game I never played? That one?
10/10, GoTY and Best (insert genre here).
#26paperwariorPosted 1/11/2013 10:43:13 PM(edited)
The lowest score it's gotten and a full 1/10 below the average. Yep, that's IGN.
I think it's a decent game, and I'm okay with having spent $30 on it.
---
"God Hand is the ultimate expression of the joy of humanity, specifically the punching part of the joy of humanity."-Shigeru Miyamoto
#27necro00Posted 1/11/2013 10:48:37 PM
the game is pretty bad
#28MGSPhantomPainPosted 1/11/2013 10:57:22 PM
Wow and in the gametrailers review they blatantly lie and say the cutscenes and dialog are unskippable. You can hit select to skip anything. They are a buncha ****ing sellout jokes of "journalists"

~blankly stares at camera and tells people to buy GMO laced doritos and mountain dew~

Seriously, **** gaming journalists.
#29HorrorSindicatePosted 1/11/2013 11:00:03 PM(edited)
That's pretty close to how I would rate IGN too. I think it is a bit too high but I guess the site has a lot of content.

MGSPhantomPain posted...
Wow and in the gametrailers review they blatantly lie and say the cutscenes and dialog are unskippable. You can hit select to skip anything. They are a buncha ****ing sellout jokes of "journalists"

~blankly stares at camera and tells people to buy GMO laced doritos and mountain dew~

Honestly they probably just couldn't figure it out. The guys at GT come across as a bit slow.
---
I've seen the future, baby: it is murder
#30MGSPhantomPainPosted 1/11/2013 11:01:15 PM
HorrorSindicate posted...
That's pretty close to how I would rate IGN too. I think it is a bit too high but I guess the site has a lot of content.

MGSPhantomPain posted...

Honestly they probably just couldn't figure it out. The guys at GT come across as a bit slow.

Well yea, have you seen their game play videos? They always play like my grandma would if I handed her a controller. They are a complete joke like all gaming journalists and completely out of touch with real gamers out there.