ign 5.9

#51Trailblazer34Posted 1/12/2013 1:05:11 AM
is this the new 8.8
#52necro00Posted 1/12/2013 1:14:38 AM
DelusioNzorszor posted...
necro00 posted...
Lol @ people defending this shallow mediocre game. The best part is it will sell maybe 50k copies and will never have a sequel

It sold 70k in japan alone bud and AR is pretty geared toward western audiences with its gigantic breasted women and big burly men.

It'll sell a lot more in the states come another half year, I wouldn't be surprised if it hit 200K copies in the states and europe from all the word of mouth.

Lol it won't sell 70k here
#53babiesinoupPosted 1/12/2013 1:19:02 AM
IGN gave God Hand a 3.0, and the reviewer years after in retrospect admitted to only having played 1-2 hours of the game before writing up the review. Quality gaming jornalism.

Can't spell ignorant without I-G-N
#54necro00Posted 1/12/2013 1:21:16 AM
babiesinoup posted...
IGN gave God Hand a 3.0, and the reviewer years after in retrospect admitted to only having played 1-2 hours of the game before writing up the review. Quality gaming jornalism.

God hand was awful
#55MasterVadingPosted 1/12/2013 1:23:51 AM
necro00 posted...
babiesinoup posted...

God hand was awful

Why are you still here if you sold this game?

_
---
2012-2013 Denver Broncos 13-3
PSN: Menvimacal
#56gucciburrrPosted 1/12/2013 3:16:27 AM
A little too high if you ask me. Game fails in damn near every aspect. No way in hell this shouldn't have been a $15 download. It will flop massively...
---
Man I hate bein SOOOOOOOOBA!!!!!!
#57k_gokuPosted 1/12/2013 3:22:08 AM
Seeing that God Hand is one fo my favourite games ever, IGN gave a 3.0 and that this one has almost 2X that score, I think we have a winner here. Anarchy Reigns here I go!
#58masterarbiter44Posted 1/12/2013 3:36:12 AM
StrangeJourney posted...
Love how everyone gets so hostile and offended over crap like this.

Just ignore this awful site as usual and move on. No need to get butthurt, the game is great.

I know. I thought it was a pretty obvious trolling. No 'gamer' worth their salt will ever believe IGN.
---
It's about the games, not about the hardware
#59Brocken_JrPosted 1/12/2013 4:33:29 AM
babiesinoup posted...

they couldnt even pass the first f***in level on easy, how the hell did that idiot get to review that game?
---
DONT BELIEVE ONDORES LIES!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iunm0CyVSf4
#60PanopictonguyPosted 1/12/2013 5:33:15 AM
squeakthedragon posted...
Regardless of demographics, this game had little chance of being reviewed on all its merits from IGN. It doesn't have expensive production values in the graphics (which is not the same as having "bad" graphics) and generally speaking, can not be played to full enjoyment in a casual, low-investment manner. Mainstream western sites such as IGN generally review games based on how well they appeal to reviewers with little time to play games for enjoyment - only games that wow with the most expensive presentation and buttery, smooth, edge-free play experience excite them.

Doesn't this reflect the majority of western gamers. Why wouldn't games like that score high in a professional reviewers opinion?

They're not raring games games against each other. They are rating games the way they would stack up in in their opinion based on the majorities opinion.

If you're not in agreement with majority and yoy see something different use reviews for the info they provide, not reassurance.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.