ign 5.9

#61Roger_BaconPosted 1/12/2013 4:53:56 AM
Now wait and watch IGN score DmC above MGR .
---
To defeat me,you must defeat my dragon punch
Psn - Darth_Richy
#62TwilightOrochiPosted 1/12/2013 4:55:14 AM
It's IGN, who cares.
---
Watch Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, if u haven't seen it yet.
But beware, it has horror elements and psycho's in it and u may get very emotional sometimes.
#63Suppaman234Posted 1/12/2013 7:47:54 AM
Although they give a score just a bit higher than ign I believe Gamesradar gave a more fair review.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJaWLU3IBJ8

For real I think this game deserves at least a 7.5 minimum.
#64Bl00dEdgeRaidenPosted 1/12/2013 7:55:14 AM
The same people that give Call Of Duty 9/10 every year say they can get early copies for future titles.

So yeah, their opinion means f*** all.
---
Blazblue Mains: Makoto/Ragna/Noel
'I am Drug Free, I am Alcohol Free, and I'm Straight Edge....And I'm better than you' - CM Punk
#65MGSPhantomPainPosted 1/12/2013 8:30:17 AM
maiden1993 posted...
sworder posted...
maiden1993 posted...
Why, because he won't spend his hard earned cash on a far-from-perfect game that got a bad review from a site he trusts?

Jesus, this community amazes me sometimes.

It's one thing to disagree with the reviewer (something I did on this very discussion), but it's another thing entirely to call someone who isn't interested in this game a "troll".

I like this game a lot, but it's for a VERY specific audience. To insult someone that doesn't belong to that demographic "just because" is not only insane, but extremely immature.

It's fine if you read a bunch of reviews and come to your own conclusion. That's why Metacritic exists. But to only buy games because ONE person tells you to do so or not? It's stupid, period.

Not at all.

If a single reviewer you trust faults diverse areas of a game you might be interested in, you can determine how much of a deal breaker those flaws are. If they are there, one trusted reviewer's opinion is all you need.

F.E: I trust Giant Bomb's judgement most of the time (since we tend to agree more often than not), and if the flaws they point out in a game are factual and enough to stop me from buying the game, I'll not buy it.

THAT'S what the review is for.

The TC trusts IGN, and the reviewer pointed out some flaws that bothered him; so he's not getting the game. What's so wrong with that?

...Funny how people are saying that he should come to his own conclusion, only to mercilessly jump on him when he does.

Guess what I trust? My own mind, and my own experience of playing the game or seeing game play clips of it before I buy. I realize for people like you and the OP that's an alien concept, but there are people out there who can think for themselves.
#66Capitan_KidPosted 1/12/2013 8:37:23 AM
ITT: Fanboys can't accept other people's opinions. I wonder how many of you actually read it.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#67Yusuke001Posted 1/12/2013 8:42:46 AM
Yeah I'm not sure why he gave it a 5.9 when he even acknowledged it as an online focused game, then said the online was pretty good, and then he focuses everything on the single player when he just got done saying it was meant for online. Not only that, but you don't even have to play the single player to unlock characters, so why he says "If you can put up with the single player..." line is completely irrelevant. Why these reviewers stick their foots in their mouths like this, at least get your facts straight before you make a complaint about a game like this.

With all that said, the single player isn't even that bad, at least not as bad as he makes it sound.
---
PSN: LordAmon15
#68sworderPosted 1/12/2013 8:44:51 AM
Capitan_Kid posted...
ITT: Fanboys can't accept other people's opinions. I wonder how many of you actually read it.

ITP: http://i.imgur.com/LQRFE.png
#69paperwariorPosted 1/12/2013 8:53:47 AM(edited)
I can accept that it's a matter of opinion, and the game certainly has flaws, even enough to make the score reasonable, but it's still a dumb review. The single-player is not at all agonizing, and complaining about unlockables if all you have to do is play through a fairly short story mode on any difficulty is dumb. It's like how people complained about having to play The Subspace Emissary when it made it ridiculously easy to unlock everyone compared to Melee's requirements.
I was just playing the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure game. Now that has absurd character unlocking requirements. IGN would probably give it a 1 because of them.
---
"God Hand is the ultimate expression of the joy of humanity, specifically the punching part of the joy of humanity."-Shigeru Miyamoto
#70SuplexKirbyPosted 1/12/2013 8:57:03 AM
Whatever