ign 5.9

#81Number4RocketPosted 1/12/2013 7:05:40 PM
"At its core, Anarchy Reigns is a third-person brawler where the multiplayer comes first and the single-player suffers for it. The multiplayer characters that make the online mode interesting sit locked behind the single-player story, creating a vicious cycle Ė youíll want Anarchy Reigns for its multiplayer, but canít make the most of it without suffering through its two solo campaigns, each telling the same empty find-a-guy story from two perspectives."

The first non-intro paragraph. Completely wrong; you can unlock characters through multiplayer.

Sigh... IGN(orant) indeed.
#82HousemarquePosted 1/12/2013 7:16:52 PM
hahahahahaha just great. IGN...I try to avoid foul language, but when I saw Mitch Dyer, I wasn't suprised...

all I have to say is Silent Hill HD Collection excellent score (think it was 9.0)

I seriously doubt this guy (and all the others at IGN) play those games longer than 5min for their reviews
#83CaliberChampPosted 1/12/2013 7:47:36 PM
IGN stands for hipster game awards to me now, ever since giving Journey game of the year for 2012.
---
Recommended games: Guild Wars 2, The Witcher 2, Skyrim, Batman arkham city, Brutal Legend
Terrible games: Dark Souls, Demon Souls, Diablo 3, X-Com, War Z
#84maxmansupaPosted 1/12/2013 7:55:22 PM
CaliberChamp posted...
IGN stands for hipster game awards to me now, ever since giving Journey game of the year for 2012.

I could say the same about your list of terrible games
#85Seiichi OmoriPosted 1/12/2013 7:57:13 PM
xd this topic
nice job tc
---
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/8292/punchesinbunches.gif
#86OniceskPosted 1/12/2013 8:50:26 PM
what do you expect the game does have flaws,
-the graphics are average at best,
-online is a hodgpodge in the fact that lag can make or break a stable game flow with a slew of other problems
-story mode is derp reeeeeallly bland and it tries a bit to hard to coax emotions of of you.
- i don't think much was said about the soundtrack which is pretty good

frankly i'd be pissed if this were a 60$ game ( sorry Walmart shoppers) I would bump up the score to 6.5 because there is fun to be had and its great when it works, get real though its not a 8 or a 7
#87fonizelPosted 1/12/2013 10:24:13 PM
The game is a seven here are some reasons
1. FUN multiplayer I mean 16 people fighting at once man that is awesome some points are taken from this because of lag magic some people pull but if you know how to capitalize on the random factor your good
2. The characters are very interesting and unique and if there is something generic about them they feel like the best of that stereotype and very FUN to play
3. I like that the story did not seem too serious like the story tried to portray serious but it really is not to be taken too serious and it showcased some cool fight cg
4. Platinum games do make some great games and I don't truly see any skemping on quality of the characters some are better than others but if your gonna complain about the. You might as well complain about smash and power stone characters every character is worth playing and there are plenty of ways to win
5. I know the price cut shouldn't matter but thirty bucks come on!
---
if you stick with the moves you learned in class, you will die
Sword Master, Afro Samurai
#88SteadySharkPosted 1/13/2013 3:56:16 AM
The same site that gave God Hand a 3/10 and Deadly Premonition a 2/10....

Basically, if you don't pay them off with a big wad of cash - and your game isn't practically perfect, you're getting a bad score.
---
GT/PSN = SteadiestShark - 3DS: 3866-8210-5918
Playing - Castlevania HD. http://www.youtube.com/djquackquack
#89produnerPosted 1/13/2013 5:58:15 AM
MashYouGood posted...
monkeypahng posted...
Maybe you should since you lack intelligence.

Yeah. Coz brainless button mashing is what chairs at Mensa are made of... http://i39.tinypic.com/14sjdp2.jpg

iq is just an indication , you can be considered "stupid" if are ignorant and can't see the points and meaning behind certain things.
#90produnerPosted 1/13/2013 6:02:32 AM
Onicesk posted...
what do you expect the game does have flaws,
-the graphics are average at best,
-online is a hodgpodge in the fact that lag can make or break a stable game flow with a slew of other problems
-story mode is derp reeeeeallly bland and it tries a bit to hard to coax emotions of of you.
- i don't think much was said about the soundtrack which is pretty good

frankly i'd be pissed if this were a 60$ game ( sorry Walmart shoppers) I would bump up the score to 6.5 because there is fun to be had and its great when it works, get real though its not a 8 or a 7

this game is atleast 7.5 . any thing below 6 is unplayable and below 7 is dull and boring, this game has flaws and drawbacks but the core of it is there, which is the gameplay.