Who in the cast could you beat up IRL?

#31EX_BortthogPosted 1/15/2013 2:27:39 AM(edited)
If I had to fight anyone I'd pick Oinkie, or Fei in hopes I get lucky one last time

And according to AR the Rins and Oinkie are the only humans, but Oinkie says human/mutant
---
#1 Cactus
#32AfroPrimePosted 1/15/2013 2:42:17 AM
The only problem with that is that his very appearance defies that description. His body is cybernetically modified and enhanced to accept massive tanks of "juice" along with the machinery necessary to inject and cope with whatever that juice is doing to him. The guy's a cyborg, I don't know how the game can even claim otherwise.

Regardless, I still can't hurl myself from a skyscraper and stylishly land, destroying all of my immediate surroundings without a scratch on me, but Oinkie can.
---
LP LP -> LK HP
#33ChaozCloudPosted 1/15/2013 2:49:09 AM
AfroPrime posted...
The only problem with that is that his very appearance defies that description. His body is cybernetically modified and enhanced to accept massive tanks of "juice" along with the machinery necessary to inject and cope with whatever that juice is doing to him. The guy's a cyborg, I don't know how the game can even claim otherwise.

Regardless, I still can't hurl myself from a skyscraper and stylishly land, destroying all of my immediate surroundings without a scratch on me, but Oinkie can.

But you're not as fat as Oinkie either. Or are you?
---
PSN: TheRedMage ,only EU players need apply
All praise the poor Shrine Maiden, the Ordinary Magician and the holy being ZUN. Convert to Touhouism today.
#34AfroPrimePosted 1/15/2013 2:53:55 AM
No, but if it would let me do what Oinkie can do, I'd be up for it.
---
LP LP -> LK HP
#35EX_BortthogPosted 1/15/2013 2:57:39 AM

Actually the rig he uses is similar to Banes from Batman, just because you have a rig grafted to your skin doesn't equal cyborg, it just means you have a rig.

Also Oinkies pants defy logic
---
#1 Cactus
#36Ether101Posted 1/15/2013 3:02:28 AM
EX_Bortthog posted...

Actually the rig he uses is similar to Banes from Batman, just because you have a rig grafted to your skin doesn't equal cyborg, it just means you have a rig.

Also Oinkies pants defy logic

If you wear glasses your a cyborg.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#37AfroPrimePosted 1/15/2013 3:38:12 AM
Have you seen the size of those cylinders? They inject straight into his spinal/vital organ areas. That's no mere skin deep rig, it's clear the cybernetics are integrated deep into his body, otherwise it wouldn't be able to survive that kind of modification. All of that, including his other implants such as his eyes make him a cyborg.

I think they should have just listed him as such, but whatever, not my dev team.
---
LP LP -> LK HP
#38EX_BortthogPosted 1/15/2013 4:01:30 AM
Have you not seen not Dark Knight universe Bane? His rig is twice the rig Oinkie's is and he's human
---
#1 Cactus
#39OrangeSchweesePosted 1/15/2013 4:11:12 AM
Goku
#40Zero254Posted 1/15/2013 4:21:32 AM
OrangeSchweese posted...
Goku

I think I may be tired but I laughed.
---
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/4318/sadhurtzeldarw8.jpg http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/1761/sadhurtzeldaburnbh0.jpg
Official Roll player of vs games.