Who in the cast could you beat up IRL?

#41Blitz46Posted 1/15/2013 5:24:41 AM
EX_Bortthog posted...
If I had to fight anyone I'd pick Oinkie, or Fei in hopes I get lucky one last time

And according to AR the Rins and Oinkie are the only humans, but Oinkie says human/mutant

Zero is also a Human. But really TC, Pretty sure a child in the AR world would mess you up since most humans are Cyborgs.
#42monkeypahngPosted 1/15/2013 5:37:53 AM
The Rin Sisters :3
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#43EX_BortthogPosted 1/15/2013 5:46:23 AM
I honestly forget about Zero half the time being human because of the dumb that name :/

Dev 1:"Hey guys lets put a ninja in the game"
Dev 2:"Whats a cool name?"
Dev 1:"Zero"
Dev 3:*facepalms as he plays BL2
---
#1 Cactus
#44GenpreyPosted 1/15/2013 6:12:58 AM
DelusioNzorszor posted...
Genprey posted...
Also, despite what TC says, Big Bull would stomp him, despite being female.

"Big Bull isn't female" you say?

http://i48.tinypic.com/2wlvxvn.jpg

Is that for real? Mind=blown

I never played madworld but I know bull is in it. must be some sort of voice changer

It's fanart from the G booru (likely stolen from Pixiv), but who knows? Platinum may decide to pull a plot twist.

J_K_GUNS posted...
On the official website & wiki, it says Big Bull is just a human brain in a robots body.
Also it would be very bad for Platinum Games & SEGA if Big Bull was a girl cause one of Big Bull's lines is, "I was born horny!" So yeah.

Hey, there are some nymphos out there. Course, they almost always turn out to be yandere or something, but still.

monkeypahng posted...
The Rin Sisters :3

Didn't Fei Rin have a quote in her trailer: "Luck may be a lady, but you're not getting lucky."? That'd pretty much sum up that experience.

Best bet is to try and segregate Ai Rin from the others by putting a Gameboy in your rusty mini-van, but even then, she'd snap your neck in a few seconds.

AfroPrime posted...
How is Oinkie any less of a threat than the others? They're ALL cyborgs that can sprint endlessly, survive falling from any height, know enhanced martial arts and can generally perform on a level far beyond that of even lesser cyborgs let alone regular humans.

Oinkie will judo chop us in two just like the rest.

Out of everyone in the whole cast, Oinkie is the least threatening. Not to say he wouldn't **** your day up in a fight, but compared to the other characters, he's cowardly and used for comedic relief.
---
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/blaz-cs/makoton-c1.gif http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/917/tumblrm6jxafbskw1qalg6o.gif
#45Cosmic_CoyotePosted 1/15/2013 8:57:28 AM
EX_Bortthog posted...

That's exactly why Oinkie is the best chance at victory, he's not a trained assassin, he's not a cyborg, he's not brave, he's not notably strong w/o The Juice compared to everyone else

ITT: People believes they can beat a guy who can lift and thow cars, fall from several stories buildings with no harm or resist explosive barrels in his face, just because that guy is fat.... that without counting, his mini army that is always with him, the "juice" that turns said man into a berserker mutant that can break trough walls of solid rock and chop in half giant mutants with a strike, and in general the technlogical enhancements of his body.
---
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
#46DreamsaberPosted 1/15/2013 9:33:42 AM(edited)
ITT: angry posters don't actually read topics that clearly claim that Oinkie is just the lowest deity in a world of ultra killers so a minuscule chance of winning exists as opposed to no chance, and instead assume everyone is picking on his weight (despite that being mentioned NOWHERE ELSE).
---
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3
#47MetaknighterPosted 1/15/2013 9:36:27 AM
tc doesnt even lift

Although to join in the fun, yeah, the only ones to have a hope against would probably be Oinkie, even then you better dodge every single mutant attack he throws at you.
---
"People call things OP'd when they don't use it and die from it a lot." - WestSdeNleVrus
Live: Giggity Blonde
#48Cosmic_CoyotePosted 1/15/2013 9:47:48 AM
Dreamsaber posted...
ITT: angry posters don't actually read topics that clearly claim that Oinkie is just the lowest deity in a world of ultra killers so a minuscule chance of winning exists as opposed to no chance, and instead assume everyone is picking on his weight (despite that being mentioned NOWHERE ELSE).

Whatever you like but:

Oinkie with his juice, his technology, money & resources, intelligence, judo and his personal mini army and mutant pet >>>>> few of the people in the cast

He is not the bottom tier (story wise)
---
#49TaizukuPosted 1/15/2013 9:50:14 AM
Cosmic_Coyote posted...
Dreamsaber posted...

Whatever you like but:

Oinkie with his juice, his technology, money & resources, intelligence, judo and his personal mini army and mutant pet >>>>> few of the people in the cast

He is not the bottom tier (story wise)

Honestly his weight is the only reason people counted him out. This topic happened on the SF and Tekken boards as well and everyone said Rufus and Bob.
---
http://i.imgur.com/9eZGg.gif <---Mind****
PSN: MobileFlame
#50Cosmic_CoyotePosted 1/15/2013 9:57:26 AM
Also people is delusional if they believe: "there is a minuscule chance of winning as opposed to no chance" against Oinkie..... like seriously I bet none of us would beat any of these thugs with an iron pipe at the start of the game, even less a "Killer Croc" from Batman series knock off like Oinkie.

Had you saw how he slices mutants in half? or how he can lift cars and rip off poles from the ground or fall from buildings or walk on hot lava, or resist an iron pole impaled on his head with his normal body?
---