Who in the cast could you beat up IRL?

#51DreamsaberPosted 1/15/2013 9:05:02 AM
Cosmic_Coyote posted...
Also people is delusional if they believe: "there is a minuscule chance of winning as opposed to no chance" against Oinkie..... like seriously I bet none of us would beat any of these thugs with an iron pipe at the start of the game, even less a "Killer Croc" from Batman series knock off like Oinkie.

Had you saw how he slices mutants in half? or how he can lift cars and rip off poles from the ground or fall from buildings or walk on hot lava, or resist an iron pole impaled on his head with his normal body?
I'm not delusional. The expression goes something like this: "Freak chance is better than no chance."
---
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3
#52Cosmic_CoyotePosted 1/15/2013 9:23:13 AM
You have no chance against some guy who can turn into Killer Croc and slice you in half.

Being in middle of a fight on the Max Anarchy universe Is like being a bug in middle of a subway station, it doesn´t matter if you are at the feet of a 6 y/o girl, even if she is by far the weakest around, you still a bug and she can stomp you effortlessly and instantaneously with no chance of you to do something about it.
---
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
#53Lord_ProsperPosted 1/15/2013 9:23:24 AM
I probably would get my ass kicked by one of the random thugs, so I'm going to go with 'No one.'
#54fonizelPosted 1/15/2013 9:33:04 AM
this topic should be changed to can we take on a killseeker and which with weapons I call 50/50
---
if you stick with the moves you learned in class, you will die
Sword Master, Afro Samurai
#55DreamsaberPosted 1/15/2013 9:58:30 AM
Actually that six year old girl might trip and then spontaneously combust.

Piggy isn't the lowest character because he's the weakest, he's the joke character.
---
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3
#56Cosmic_CoyotePosted 1/15/2013 10:16:21 AM
Dreamsaber posted...
Actually that six year old girl might trip and then spontaneously combust.

Piggy isn't the lowest character because he's the weakest, he's the joke character.

You can state the same about the Baron, yet he is deadly and tough as hell.
---
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
#57TimberFallsPosted 1/15/2013 10:25:35 AM
Even though Oinkie may be fat, in his human form he is the lightest male character.
#58DreamsaberPosted 1/15/2013 10:26:02 AM
Please don't bring up Blacker Baron. I cannot hold a conversation about him. >_>
---
#59monkeypahngPosted 1/15/2013 12:01:56 PM
Genprey posted...

monkeypahng posted...
The Rin Sisters :3

Didn't Fei Rin have a quote in her trailer: "Luck may be a lady, but you're not getting lucky."? That'd pretty much sum up that experience.

Best bet is to try and segregate Ai Rin from the others by putting a Gameboy in your rusty mini-van, but even then, she'd snap your neck in a few seconds.

It's a win-win regardless. :3

The only thing I fear will be the divekicks!
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#60EX_BortthogPosted 1/15/2013 5:46:43 PM
Honestly his weight is the only reason people counted him out. This topic happened on the SF and Tekken boards as well and everyone said Rufus and Bob.

*points to my various posts explaining why I'd fight Oinkie if I had to
---
#1 Cactus