Exclusive character moves ?

#1Qc89Posted 1/18/2013 1:40:19 AM
Like baron and his stance holding triangle, douglas (and others i guess) who can run-grab.

Or the rin sisters and their jump cancel. Are there any other "special" moves?
---
Asobouka.
#2EX_BortthogPosted 1/18/2013 2:04:02 AM
lol, those aren't exclusive.

Exclusive is campaign Max using Ashura Shinkuu and his 360 attack being roughly three to four times the size
Exclusive is campaign Durga on Garuda doing KW attacks
Exclusive attacks is something no one else or the player can do
---
#1 Cactus
#3AfroPrimePosted 1/18/2013 2:12:47 AM(edited)
Exclusive attacks could still be moves that are unique to each playable character, which is kind of how it works in places but almost every ability in this game is shared by at least three characters.

Only exclusive move that I've come across in the game (other than Bayonetta's combo strings) is that Oinkie can sprint while juiced, and even has his own running attack while juiced.

I don't have Gargoyle yet, but I haven't found that same feature on anyone else.
---
LP LP -> LK HP
#4TimberFallsPosted 1/18/2013 8:50:44 AM
The only exclusive moves I can think of is Baron. When you equip Charge Attack with him it gives him extra moves, it gives him an expanded moveset but it doesn't with anybody else.
#5Cosmic_CoyotePosted 1/18/2013 9:05:53 AM
Of course beside the obvious differences of styles and killer weapons, almost every characetr have something special or some unique move / combo string / exploit / glitch / infinite /move´s priority that makes them stand out of the rest, etc.... I guess the only one with nothing special going for him is Jack.

Baron: His counter move / his OHKO Glitch
Leo: Super Armor on few moves
Max: His counter
Mathilda: Her delayed hit puts her on the foe´s back
Douglas / Garuda: Their special grabs
Sasha: Second best multi hit glitch
Ai Rin: Air WKW
Fei Rin: Max priority and distance travel with her Air WKW, more than any other dive move
Rin Sisters: Jump / cancel

just to name a few
---
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
#6EX_BortthogPosted 1/18/2013 9:54:41 AM
Because Leo obviously is the only character with SA, Ai's jKWW is unsafe as hell, Bull and Gargoyle says hello, Rins obviously are the only characters with jump cancels, Max and Baron's counters aren't even practical, crossups don't mean anything in AR, and the fact you have left out Zero is hilarious because he as the most useful kara in AR bar none
---
#1 Cactus
#7Cosmic_CoyotePosted 1/18/2013 10:03:20 AM
EX_Bortthog posted...
Because Leo obviously is the only character with SA, Ai's jKWW is unsafe as hell, Bull and Gargoyle says hello, Rins obviously are the only characters with jump cancels, Max and Baron's counters aren't even practical, crossups don't mean anything in AR, and the fact you have left out Zero is hilarious because he as the most useful kara in AR bar none

If you know feel free of contributing with the thread instead of act like a parasite jackass
---
#8DelusioNzorszorPosted 1/18/2013 10:10:03 AM
AFAIK every character has super armor on their charged heavies, including Jack. Nailed someone with his charge-saw while they tried to punch me out of it, it was kind of funny >_>
---
PSN: FearForDignity
#9EX_BortthogPosted 1/18/2013 10:55:56 AM(edited)
If you know feel free of contributing with the thread instead of act like a parasite jackass

Thats a new one*jots down*, but I'm just informing TC that your list is highly inaccurate

Also dat salt, you need fries son
---
#1 Cactus
#10Cosmic_CoyotePosted 1/18/2013 10:58:13 AM
EX_Bortthog posted...

Also dat salt, you need fries son

I still don´t see your contribution to the thread other than saying other people are wrong.

Also I am not the one named EX_Butthurt
---