lower your sodium, you'll have a heart attack
---
#1 Cactus
#12Cosmic_CoyotePosted 1/18/2013 11:17:50 AM
EX_Butthurt posted...
Also I am not the one named EX_Butthurt

lower your sodium, you'll have a heart attack

awww what happens?

I tough you were EX Butthurt... maybe you can consider change it for Currently Butthurt
---
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
#13Qc89(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 4:24:08 AM
EX_Bortthog posted...
Because Leo obviously is the only character with SA, Ai's jKWW is unsafe as hell, Bull and Gargoyle says hello, Rins obviously are the only characters with jump cancels, Max and Baron's counters aren't even practical, crossups don't mean anything in AR, and the fact you have left out Zero is hilarious because he as the most useful kara in AR bar none

And why zero is the most useful one? Please explain
---
Asobouka.
#14ChaozCloudPosted 1/19/2013 4:53:57 AM
Leo and Max are the only ones who can guard after a delayed W (or so I think).
---
PSN: TheRedMage ,only EU players need apply
All praise the poor Shrine Maiden, the Ordinary Magician and the holy being ZUN. Convert to Touhouism today.
#15EX_BortthogPosted 1/19/2013 5:39:40 AM(edited)
Leo and Max are the only ones who can guard after a delayed W (or so I think).

I know Nik can too, but Zero can use his ground Killer Weapon Heavy in the air, theres a tutorial to doing it on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJOgM-xrp-0

There, added this

I tough you were EX Butthurt... maybe you can consider change it for Currently Butthurt

Wow, ignorant AND petty. EX is a common fighting game term used in Street Fighter the most for Extra, its a sort of powered up version of the regular move at the cost of meter. Another form of EX is more commonly used in Guilty Gear, where you have EX characters. The character has a different moveset from regular characters and should be approached with different tactics. Trying to fight EX Sol as if he's regular Sol will get you no where

My ID is based upon the GG version of EX, but hey you claim to be smart so you knew this huh? :3
---
#1 Cactus
#16Suppaman234Posted 1/19/2013 12:18:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#17MushdogPosted 1/22/2013 10:05:36 PM
Which of Leo's moves have super armor?
---
The best offense is a good defense.
#18ObLiViOn418Posted 1/24/2013 2:27:09 AM
Cosmic_Coyote posted...
awww what happens?

God... you are incredibly sad if you are actually trying to insult someone in such a pathetic childish way.
---
Playstation Network Identification: ThienThan
Justin.tv: Shugotenshi ~ Twitter: Shugotenshi714 ~ Youtube: ThienThan ~ Steam: ThienThan
#19Gen2000Posted 1/24/2013 6:48:00 AM
Mushdog posted...
Which of Leo's moves have super armor?

Besides the generally universal ground KWH, their (Leo and Max) Delay W will also absorb a few L attacks from the opponent. However, IIRC if timed right the opponent can force a counter-stun vs. them with a Dash Attack when they attempt this (hard to test solo with limited training dummy options for 100% confirm though).
---
The Storm Is About To Rage.....
#208w74bvt5892nyw3Posted 1/24/2013 8:35:38 AM
As far as I know, garuda and gargoyle are the only ones who can still move when charging their HKW move
---
Psn: Ice-Cerberus
Currently playing Dark Souls, Starhawk and others