• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Anarchy Reigns
  3. I dont think anybody plays as nikolai besides me
3 years ago#21
Darke_Booti posted...

H-->W-->AA

That actually works?

On the topic of Nikolai, I would use him more if I could actually manage to figure out how to get his jKWH to enter cinematic mode every time I try to combo into it.
3 years ago#22
^ Also have the issue, I think you have to be really close when you launch them otherwise you only catch them with the basic hit at the end. It's a difference of a good 20% in terms of damage so it's worth it if anybody knows how to consistently get the cutscene cinematic please share.
PSN: FearForDignity
3 years ago#23
I thought at first it was a positioning issue, like you have to be directly over them, but you can launch and then jKWLx2 with DI in whichever way you want and it still combos.

So now I doubt that it has to do with you being directly over the opponent. I have no idea what it's about. All I know is I can only combo into the cinematic 100% off the time by restricting myself to just H jKWLx2-H
3 years ago#24
Nevermind I was wrong.

It does seem to do with being directly over the opponent. It's just super easy to line up off a lone launcher, and harder after anything further.

Anybody have any good tips though?
3 years ago#25
Alright I'm onto something here, all you have to do is delay the KWL x2 just a little bit, strike once as soon as you do the anti air and then wait just a little bit, I've nailed the cinematic a few about 10 times in a row now. Tell me if it helps, seems to be working for me.

Edit: Yeah, its definitely delaying the KW just a little bit, I'm practicing on sasha, will try other characters.
PSN: FearForDignity
3 years ago#26
I still think it's primarily the positioning. If I could use the ****ing dpad I wouldn't be having this problem, I blame the ass analogue control.

Right now the only way I can always connect it is if I start attacking from the opponents back, or just go into it after just H attack.
3 years ago#27
Number4Rocket posted...
Darke_Booti posted...

H-->W-->AA

That actually works?

On the topic of Nikolai, I would use him more if I could actually manage to figure out how to get his jKWH to enter cinematic mode every time I try to combo into it.

Ah jeez, I must've been a lot sleepier than I thought when I typed that out.

H-->W-->AA is impossible. Taking out the W and going for the AA after the H, everything else in the combo I got messing around last night works.
Don't be hatin'. Hatin' led to the Holocaust.
PSN: NotJohnnyJoestar
3 years ago#28
pffffffff

(H jH jKWL at top of jump jKWL just before you land) x2 H jH jL at top of jump jL just before you land H L LLL*L KWLX4

Real Soviet damage
#1 Cactus
3 years ago#29
I think the Ruski's seemingly masturbation- honed 'Popeye arms' might be a turn off for most people...
3 years ago#30
Nikolai is great, reminds me of Bison.
"Pretty sure we have incest laws so we don't have babies with dicks growing out of their armpits running around everywhere.."
  1. Boards
  2. Anarchy Reigns
  3. I dont think anybody plays as nikolai besides me

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived