I have a feeling that this games balance is doomed

#61Cosmic_CoyotePosted 1/21/2013 10:48:23 AM
Suppaman234 posted...
With all the ish talk going on around here, I'd like to see one of us (I don't mind doing it) start up a battle royale lobby so that people could settle their BS.

THIS

Put it up or shut of, if people can / want i can participate but only on Friday, Saturday Sunday.
---
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
#62Darke_BootiPosted 1/21/2013 11:19:49 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/32641994.jpg

Memes aside, honestly Cosmic_Coyote, you and EX_Bortthog should just duke it out in a Cage Match. Unless you're trying to prove that you can outperform him in a Battle Royale setting.
---
Don't be hatin'. Hatin' led to the Holocaust.
PSN: NotJohnnyJoestar
#63EX_BortthogPosted 1/21/2013 11:23:04 AM
With all the ish talk going on around here, I'd like to see one of us (I don't mind doing it) start up a battle royale lobby so that people could settle their BS.

The only people here I know of 'ish talking' is Cosmic and sin, and they really just seem to target me unprovoked. I wonder if I unknowingly trolled Cosmic at one point

Besides the only person here I WANNA face I can't due to AR being P2P
---
#1 Cactus
#64MashYouGoodPosted 1/21/2013 1:19:01 PM
Number4Rocket posted...
Bayo is a beginner character because all her skills are readily avaiable and execution braindead.

Anarchy Reigns is a casual's game because it requires no skill and all its gameplay is execution brain-dead.

That is, I don't think game will be at Evo any time soon.
#65Cosmic_CoyotePosted 1/21/2013 1:31:05 PM
EX_Bortthog posted...
Bayo is a beginner character because all her skills are readily avaiable and execution braindead.

Wait, explain this in depth as to why Bayo is braindead and 'all her skills are readily available' but not one else is and apparently have locked skills

because as some "pro" said once this is a game where "being good takes only common sense and just 10 mins of gameplay" ...perhaps? haha
---
#66EX_BortthogPosted 1/21/2013 3:05:06 PM
because as some "pro" said once this is a game where "being good takes only common sense and just 10 mins of gameplay" ...perhaps? haha

Are you assuming I actually have Bayo? I don't so I can't use her which is why I wanna know why Bayo is braindead but no one else is and if you look at his post he implies characters have locked abilities
---
#1 Cactus
#67Cosmic_CoyotePosted 1/21/2013 3:41:57 PM
EX_Bortthog posted...

Are you assuming I actually have Bayo? I don't so I can't use her which is why I wanna know why Bayo is braindead but no one else is and if you look at his post he implies characters have locked abilities

I agree the "unlocked abilities" comment is absolutely innacurate

But let me tell you Bayonetta is a very easy character, of course take it with a grain of salt, as there are no actually OP characters in this game, just some or another who outshines the others in some matter... and Jack who is just normal, but other than that Bayonetta do have really easy loops, high damaging and fast KW (both Heavy and Weak) with also a long range and a wide hitbox that gets many people by surprise.

Again, is nothing that some other character couldnīt do at all, people just like to call Bayonetta OP because not a lot of people have her yet, or because people using slow characters usually get shut down by Bayonetta and her faster melee moves, but other than that Bayonetta is absolutely normal.
---
#68EX_BortthogPosted 1/21/2013 4:31:45 PM
Since you're suddenly civil, why exactly do you target me out of everyone
---
#1 Cactus
#69sin_shenronPosted 1/21/2013 6:58:58 PM
EX_Bortthog posted...
Since you're suddenly civil, why exactly do you target me out of everyone

Look, nobody is targeting you and if you ever receive a hostile feedback (here or anywhere else) ask yourself first about your own behavior.

IIRC it was you the one who did nothing but insult (and not only myself) in a totally unnecessary way but personally I have absolutely no vendetta or personal problem against you or any other fellow of this small but cool community.

In this case, and for the couple of messages we interchanged on PSN, I can tell you are a nice person outside GameFAQs where you act like a doucthe (like many of us had done many times trough time)
---
"Live as if you were to die Tomorrow. Feel like you were to be Reborn now. Face as if you were to Live Forever"
FFVII DoC.
#70Dragoon_KailPosted 1/21/2013 7:15:21 PM
Alota characters can use attacks similar to Ai Rin's infamous air weak weapon, the problem is most people are too poo baby to figure it out and would rather cry on a forum then GET GOOD

Also there's another thread dedicated to the games ultimate equalizer for all characters: the stun items tires/poles/ice canisters, so again; GET GOOD
---
"This is good, isn't it?" .....*cries* it is good Bigboss......John......it is good~! ; ;