Only $49 (AUS)?

#1Wario_manPosted 1/21/2013 12:20:08 AM
Didn't this only recently come out? Either way I'm happy, came with Bayonetta by default and some multiplayer thing.
---
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.
#2HiroshidaPosted 1/21/2013 12:22:49 AM
It was already some $30 in the US. $45 SGD for me when I brought it. You are lucky that you managed to buy the limited edition version though, enjoy Mad Survival. I'll just have to wait around and hope that Bayo and the two modes eventually makes it to the PSN store.
#3Wario_man(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 12:28:02 AM
I'm still waiting for the All Stars Battle Royale costumes to hit PSN so who knows how long it'll take for the stuff from this game to come up there.
Oh well, more fun for me =D
---
Respect isn't learned, it's earned.
#4MashYouGoodPosted 1/21/2013 3:34:35 AM
It will be a lot cheaper very shortly. I wouldn't rush out to get it unless you want to get in on the sparsely populated online insanity because the game is quiet shallow.
#5Wario_man(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 6:17:11 AM
Already got it, games tend not to get too much cheaper here and if I didn't get it now I probably never would have gotten it. I'm not a big gamer so it'll sit in my pile for a while so by the time I get around to it I'm sure the online may have gotten a bit more populated. If not I'm sure I'll have some fun with the single player.
---
All your children are poor unfortunate victims of systems beyond their control, a plague upon your ignorance and the gray despair of your ugly life.
#6MashYouGoodPosted 1/21/2013 2:12:42 PM
^ I'm from the same part of the world and EB drop prices like horny boyfriends do their chaste girl friends. If they don't, you just get them to price match the likes of JB Hi-Fi etc, who always drop prices.
#7Cosmic_CoyotePosted 1/21/2013 2:15:30 PM
TC did you used the DLC modes code already? if not and if you are interested I have an extra code for PSASBR DLC costumes for PS3 and Vita
---
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
#8Wario_man(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 4:49:14 PM
^ I'm from the same part of the world and EB drop prices like horny boyfriends do their chaste girl friends. If they don't, you just get them to price match the likes of JB Hi-Fi etc, who always drop prices.

I got it from JB Hi-Fi :P I work so $49 is nothing to me and I didn't want to risk it going up like games/films do sometimes and was interested in it. Saving a few more bucks would be nice but not worth the time it'd take.

TC did you used the DLC modes code already? if not and if you are interested I have an extra code for PSASBR DLC costumes for PS3 and Vita

Fraid I already used it chum :( Are you from the same area anyway? Those tend to be region locked.
---
If someone is stupid enough to buy it there will always be someone smart enough to sell it.
#9Cosmic_CoyotePosted 1/21/2013 4:53:14 PM
Wario_man posted...

I got it from JB Hi-Fi :P I work so $49 is nothing to me and I didn't want to risk it going up like games/films do sometimes and was interested in it. Saving a few more bucks would be nice but not worth the time it'd take.

Fraid I already used it chum :( Are you from the same area anyway? Those tend to be region locked.

No but I have an North American / Latin American / Brazilian / Mexican / European (British) / Chinese / Japanese and Aus PSN Accounts
---
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
#10Wario_man(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 4:56:15 PM
Wario_man posted...

No but I have an North American / Latin American / Brazilian / Mexican / European (British) / Chinese / Japanese and Aus PSN Accounts

My mother warned me about people like you..
---
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.