Rage Quitters

#1Darke_BootiPosted 1/21/2013 1:02:30 PM
I know there's been some rage quit topics before, but it's annoying having people on my team rage quit when matches aren't even halfway over yet. Especially if they stuck around because we had won the last match we played.
---
Don't be hatin'. Hatin' led to the Holocaust.
PSN: NotJohnnyJoestar
#2EX_BortthogPosted 1/21/2013 1:06:14 PM
yes its annoying. People wanna win but refuse to accept defeat so they quit, which is odd because thats how you lose, you quit
---
#1 Cactus
#3DelusioNzorszorPosted 1/21/2013 1:07:20 PM
I was gonna make a new topic too because I'm tired of it. It's just silly. "I cant beat them so I quit and pretend it never happened!" The icing on the cake though is that the community is small so you are likely to find these players again, sooner or later.

I'll take everything any ones got and then some, if you beat me down, hats off. Unfortunately not everyone has the same mentality
---
PSN: FearForDignity
#4Bl00dEdgeRaidenPosted 1/21/2013 1:10:49 PM
i only do it if the lag is unbearable.
---
Blazblue Mains: Makoto/Ragna/Noel
'I am Drug Free, I am Alcohol Free, and I'm Straight Edge....And I'm better than you' - CM Punk
#5Darke_Booti(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 1:13:42 PM
DelusioNzorszor posted...
I was gonna make a new topic too because I'm tired of it. It's just silly. "I cant beat them so I quit and pretend it never happened!" The icing on the cake though is that the community is small so you are likely to find these players again, sooner or later.

I'll take everything any ones got and then some, if you beat me down, hats off. Unfortunately not everyone has the same mentality

Same here. It also makes me laugh in the instances where I happen to be the sole reason my team won, prior to them rage quitting, or when I manage to place in the top 3 despite the loss.
---
#6MashYouGoodPosted 1/21/2013 2:21:29 PM
I think you'll find that when the game's net code is so poor that landing attacks is a lottery and grabs wiff within clipping range but connect from half an arena away, people will likely get fed up.
#7IstilldunoPosted 1/21/2013 2:37:31 PM
After being stuck on my fair share of teams of randoms who are pure ass I can kind of understand why some people do, seriously sometimes I wish teamates would since the bots would be more use.

Don't do it myself though, just focus on individual score then, a team so ass it makes me want to doesn't even deserve a bot replacement.
---
All the rules you need to play a videogame are coded into it, adding extras proves you lack the ability to play well by those existing rules.
#8Darke_Booti(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 2:57:47 PM
Yeah, I can totally understand lag and not wanting to put up with it. It just happens so frequently and given the situations, I'm inclined to believe its a rage quit scenario. The online in its entirety is pretty eh though, with matchmaking and whatnot.
---
#9dooms14Posted 1/21/2013 4:19:50 PM
Yep ppl rage quit it the dumbest ways, you go alone to area without ure teammates and you die. What do you expect? There times where you get out bested in your 1st Brawl with a player, happens to everyone. I was the 1st Death on my team but ended up being King in the end with 14-1.
#10Gen2000Posted 1/21/2013 4:59:56 PM
DelusioNzorszor posted...
The icing on the cake though is that the community is small so you are likely to find these players again, sooner or later.

Yeah I like when they leave then like 3-5 seconds later you see their face again, they leave again, come back again...this goes on for a while until they apparently just rage quit the whole Ranked or Player Match categories (maybe even both, ragequitwholegame)
---
The Storm Is About To Rage.....