The Soundtrack is like 10000x better than the actual game.

#11MetaknighterPosted 2/8/2013 2:19:52 AM
Rimsa_Laded posted...
Are you trolling? The soundtracks' the worst thing about the game!

bro
---
"People call things OP'd when they don't use it and die from it a lot." - WestSdeNleVrus
Live: Giggity Blonde
#12Lun-SeiPosted 2/8/2013 5:33:25 AM
The soundtrack works really well in the context of the game. I wouldn't listen to those songs outside of the game - but I do like them as background music during the game.
---
Lun-Sei's FIIIIIGHT channel --> http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9DCCF0AF186E6967
#13I_phantomPosted 2/8/2013 10:29:12 AM
I like this game so I wouldn't say the soundtrack is way better...but the soundtrack is pretty awesome.
#14Soulful SpiritPosted 2/8/2013 10:33:03 AM
I find it it funny that rap fans are more open to other genres. of music in games then you trolling rap haters! "I don't like rap cause they dont play no instruments, they are black, they only talk about women & money, blah blah blah." Stop being ignorant, really it annoying........
---
R.I.P. Michael Clarke Duncan & Bernie Mac, Fav. Roles: The Suffering: Ties That Bind & The Original Kings of Comedy. Your souls shall always be miss...
#15monkeypahngPosted 2/8/2013 10:42:49 AM
Soulful Spirit posted...
I find it it funny that rap fans are more open to other genres. of music in games then you trolling rap haters! "I don't like rap cause they dont play no instruments, they are black, they only talk about women & money, blah blah blah." Stop being ignorant, really it annoying........

I find it funny how you just enter this topic and start rambling on and putting words into people's mouths.

Now please get out before you make yourself look more of a fool than you already do.
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#16EnyalbPosted 2/8/2013 2:18:35 PM
Soulful Spirit posted...

If you are referring to me, then no, it's not ignorance, it's me being biased.
---
* Insert witty anime/video game reference here *
PSN ID: BLAYNEproject
#17Soulful SpiritPosted 2/8/2013 10:48:11 PM(edited)
^Yeah it is ignorance, also I am yelling at all of you damn rap haters, I don't single a person out, I eliminate groups........
---
R.I.P. Michael Clarke Duncan & Bernie Mac, Fav. Roles: The Suffering: Ties That Bind & The Original Kings of Comedy. Your souls shall always be miss...
#18monkeypahngPosted 2/9/2013 2:38:01 PM
Soulful Spirit posted...
^Yeah it is ignorance, also I am yelling at all of you damn rap haters, I don't single a person out, I eliminate groups........

Soulful Spirit's logic: If you have a preference; you're ignorant.
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#19EnyalbPosted 2/9/2013 2:57:19 PM
monkeypahng posted...
Soulful Spirit posted...

Soulful Spirit's logic: If you have a preference; you're ignorant.

Of course... So is he another sin_shenron/Cosmic_Coyote?
---
* Insert witty anime/video game reference here *
PSN ID: BLAYNEproject
#20Darke_BootiPosted 2/9/2013 8:28:37 PM
Love the soundtrack. If I didn't have access to the online multiplayer, I more than likely wouldn't have picked it up.

As far as the whole rap discussion goes, I personally feel that all the mainstream junk they constantly flaunt now gives the genre a bad rep.
---
Don't be hatin'. Hatin' led to the Holocaust.
PSN: NotJohnnyJoestar