this game is about dead

#1KitsuneFoxLordPosted 1/31/2013 2:31:24 AM
thanks to all you spammers/jugglers you killed this game.

not many people play this anymore, i only find around four team deathmatch games and maybe a cage match once in awhile... so thanks losers you chased off every beginner an people who wanted to play for fun....

now bring on the hate posts you jugglers
#2SendrinPosted 1/31/2013 2:37:57 AM
Doesn't help either that everyone goes for the cheap characters. I've played as cheap character, but I don't play cheap. No one really wants to play for fun anymore, everyone plays to win.
#3dooms14Posted 1/31/2013 4:12:28 AM
Welcome to Online Gaming

Play the game, learn to play, win or have fun, or move on.
#4BoodendorfPosted 1/31/2013 4:34:05 AM
Somebody's mad.
---
PSN ID: Boo-ZAWARUDO
MHTri ID : UT9LMJ EU Servers currently HR : 53+
#5monkeypahngPosted 1/31/2013 5:19:20 AM
TC's "Spammer" = People better than me.

You must be bad if you keep falling for someone trying to launch you.

Sendrin posted...
Doesn't help either that everyone goes for the cheap characters. I've played as cheap character, but I don't play cheap. No one really wants to play for fun anymore, everyone plays to win.

Who are these cheap characters?
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#6SendrinPosted 1/31/2013 5:54:38 AM
@monkeypahng
I'm not falling into anyone when they lunch. They do a combo that launches you in the air and just repeat. I've lost count on how many times people did that to me with Max.
Max can keep you in the air from start of combo til you die. Happens to me a lot.

I'm not bad at all. Not saying I am skilled either. I'd say I'm somewhere in the middle.

Max (hes the cheapest of all)
Big Bull
Baron
Douglas
Garuda
Fei Rin
Gargoyle
Cereza (Bayonetta.)

Those are the ones I know of that are really cheap. Everyone is cheap in there own way, but the ones I list are the worst.

@Boodendorf
I'm not mad. I lose a lot. I don't care. I only want to play and enjoy the game. It's just hard to have fun when you just get juggled until you die.

Just have to add this just in case anyone is gonna start crap 'cause I called Bayonetta Cereza. I call her Cereza 'cause that's her real name. Most people don't know that.
#7SendrinPosted 1/31/2013 6:00:25 AM
Seeing I cant edit a post, I will just do another post. I play to have fun. I wont play cheap just so I can have a win. I'm not that desperate for a win. I would rather lose then play cheap. My opinion, wins are better when you earn them. I admit, there are times I do play cheap, but that's only when I am getting owned non-stop by a player. I return the favor. After that I play normal again.
#8SendrinPosted 1/31/2013 6:03:06 AM
My post "I'm not falling into anyone when they lunch. They do a combo that launches you in the air and just repeat. I've lost count on how many times people did that to me with Max.
Max can keep you in the air from start of combo til you die. Happens to me a lot."

I did a fail typo. "I'm not falling into anyone when they lunch" "lunge*"
#9masterdevil007Posted 1/31/2013 6:12:46 AM
Getting tired of all these scrubs and losers making scrubby, loser threads. Play for fun? You can do that, but you have to realize that only the very young, the very old and the very stupid play for fun. Just sayin'! It's a video game, if youre not playing to win, you're doing it wrong. Don't like being juggled? Play better, don't let yourself get juggled, juggle others yourself, etc. I swear, people like you could play Smash Bros. with all stages and items and you'd still whine about how cheap the Falcos and Marths are.
#10SendrinPosted 1/31/2013 6:27:01 AM
masterdevil007 posted...
Getting tired of all these scrubs and losers making scrubby, loser threads. Play for fun? You can do that, but you have to realize that only the very young, the very old and the very stupid play for fun. Just sayin'! It's a video game, if youre not playing to win, you're doing it wrong. Don't like being juggled? Play better, don't let yourself get juggled, juggle others yourself, etc. I swear, people like you could play Smash Bros. with all stages and items and you'd still whine about how cheap the Falcos and Marths are.
Then I am very stupid. If you're playing a game and not having fun, then you are just wasting your time. And I can say the same to you. If your getting tired of scrubs and losers making these thread. Here's a little tip. Don't come to them. You complain you're tired of them, yet you come to them to say so. All do you is make yourself look stupid. Just sayin! ,!,,