Your favorite characters and why

#11Zxar07Posted 2/1/2013 3:26:37 AM
1. Rin Rin, She's just awesome, those fans, those legs, and that outfit plus she has an awesome in Japanese.

2. Durga, His leg is awesome plus you can combo with his KW jumping or grounded and he reminds me of a Zoid for some reason lol.

3. Zero, Ninja, two swords, and he has an Izuna drop.

4. Mathilda, Strong, sexy, merciless love her and her sexy laughs, they may sound evil but they are still sexy lol.
---
PSN:Zmarq010
#12Lun-Sei(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 3:27:18 AM
I still haven't found a third favorite character... I'm interested in Mathilda, Oinkie and Big Bull, but we'll see. I'll get to know them better once I meet them in the single player.

I'm not big on the female character designs in this game - well, Sasha isn't bad because of the whole ice queen theme, but isn't that kinda unoriginal after all? Mathilda so far looks like the most appealing out of the girls, too bad her weapon is the most normal-looking. Also she's Baron's partner, which is another plus.
I don't like the three Chinese girls at all as they're very unispired, there isn't much about them besides T&A. :/

The male designs are more creative - only thing that ruins them is when they've got an arm that's twice the size of their heads. I appreciate making them beefy, but heck - that's a little bit excessive... XD

Enyalb posted...
1) Garuda. I like mechs a LOT, so this guy would no doubt be my favorite character to play as. He also has drills. Do they pierce through the heavens, or do a Giga Drill Breaker? Hmm... No, sadly... But they are still awesome. Also he somewhat plays like a Jack mech from Tekken.

2) Zero. As much as I love mechs, I also enjoy robotic ninjas. That and his blades aren't enhanced by some nano machines or tech or whatever, although I could be wrong on this... Regardless, he's cool. TOTALLY not Raiden by the way, NOPE. I am on the fence though if Zer0 from Borderlands 2 is actually a ripoff of Zero, cause MY GOD that's a coincidence.

3) Mathilda, DAT ASS.

Mmmh, I'm sending you a friend invite later. I use Baron, you use Mathilda, I use Durga, you use Garuda - we'd make a good team up. I love how Durga can hop on Garuda when they're running. :P
---
Lun-Sei's FIIIIIGHT channel --> http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9DCCF0AF186E6967
#13BoodendorfPosted 2/1/2013 3:54:01 AM
1. Fei Rin, I just love spears so damn much but lots of the time they aren't as fast as this one here, nor does it lets you travel on them or have ice at the end shaped like a trident. That aside, purple be my favorite color, and dat oversized ponytail. Also boobs and poledance.

2. Bull, he's probably the most fun char to play after Fei for me, I really like how he fights, he's got fun combos and gameplay overall.

Can't decide for 3rd place as I like every other char pretty equally.
---
PSN ID: Boo-ZAWARUDO
MHTri ID : UT9LMJ EU Servers currently HR : 53+
#14Stefan1277Posted 2/1/2013 7:55:55 PM
Why not post the ones we don't like? Everyone's posting half the cast as "like" anyway...
---
I'm a ninja. (You can't see me)
http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=38434
#15EnyalbPosted 2/1/2013 9:09:40 PM
Stefan1277 posted...
Why not post the ones we don't like? Everyone's posting half the cast as "like" anyway...

Title says "Your favorite characters and why." If you want to post a thread about it, then go ahead.

Also it goes to show how much people love the cast. :D
---
* Insert witty anime/video game reference here *
PSN ID: BLAYNEproject
#16JaimasVBPosted 2/1/2013 10:05:12 PM
Enyalb posted...
Stefan1277 posted...

Title says "Your favorite characters and why." If you want to post a thread about it, then go ahead.

Also it goes to show how much people love the cast. :D

Guy's got a point. Favorites are:

Gargoyle: Because I do this thing where I use his dash, yell to my teammate to grab my body, and hum Nyan Cat whilst we fly around shooting lasers.

Jack: This needs no elaboration.
#17mikoledavidPosted 2/2/2013 2:07:08 AM
Ai Rin: I'm a big bruce lee fan, any character in any video game that pays homage to bruce ree is my automatic favorite

Max: I actually don't know why, but I just got hooked to him