Met anyone online yet?

#1EnyalbPosted 1/31/2013 9:52:46 PM
As in, did you happen to see someone from this board playing online? I occaisonally see Zeroreigns now and then, who knows how to keep away from the pointless arguments of this board (good for him too). I also met Darke_Booti (NotJohnnyJoestar, awesome ID btw) and Kaserdemon (kaserex), who I also see once in a while. I'm pretty sure I met Borthog ONCE, but I never got a chance to face him that time due to my limited wi-fi network kicking me out of online. :(

Oh, and I also met mun00z, who was unfortunately glitched out at one point in the match, and I left the game because of it. He put it on YouTube as well, which I would post a link to, but I'm typing this from my phone and don't feel like it.
---
* Insert witty anime/video game reference here *
PSN ID: BLAYNEproject
#2sin_shenronPosted 1/31/2013 9:57:02 PM
Nobody famous here or good enough to remember

However i do remember and play with a lot of japanese players and importers from the times we were the same party all the nights playing the same modes over and over daily these last months of 2012.
---
"Live as if you were to die Tomorrow. Feel like you were to be Reborn now. Face as if you were to Live Forever"
FFVII DoC.
#3TimberFallsPosted 2/1/2013 12:58:52 AM
I'm sure i'm going to miss someone but i've met Borthog, I met PandaKing once in a tag dm but everyone seems to have gotten DCed, played him often in the demo. I recently added Darke_Booti to my friends list, Zeroreigns was on my friends list under a different psn. Yes Zero, it's yours truly :). I have Ice-Cerberus on my friends list. I've come across Lady_Siara, BLAYNEproject, I think I came across sin_shenron one time before the game came out but the lobby never filled so I never played him/her.

I'm sure i've met more of you but I don't know everyone's psn here.
#4TimberFallsPosted 2/1/2013 1:01:57 AM
Oh I forgot BayonettaWITCH.
#5ObLiViOn418Posted 2/1/2013 1:20:20 AM
The lot of ya, familiar, maybe.
---
Playstation Network Identification: ThienThan
Justin.tv: Shugotenshi ~ Twitter: Shugotenshi714 ~ Youtube: ThienThan ~ Steam: ThienThan
#6DancingSamuraiPosted 2/1/2013 3:09:37 AM
I've played with and against a few people here. If you play pretty often, more than likely you'll run into a few people from GFaqs.
---
PSN: http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Grimmjow44
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Rainbow Moon & Anarchy Reigns, Ni no Kuni~
#7Zxar07Posted 2/1/2013 4:04:00 AM
I've actually seen quite a few of those who were listed in this thread, I may have seen TheinThan a bit too much with that annoying Ai Rin lol.
---
PSN:Zmarq010
#8Lun-SeiPosted 2/1/2013 4:28:54 AM
I just met a guy whose nickname was sadsoul or something - he told me he's seen me on gamefaqs. Nice. :D
---
Lun-Sei's FIIIIIGHT channel --> http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9DCCF0AF186E6967
#9DelusioNzorszorPosted 2/1/2013 7:37:41 AM
Yep, lots of people from here. Small community.
---
PSN: FearForDignity
#10JuliusG9999Posted 2/1/2013 9:10:10 AM
This game's community is pretty small right? But that's not a bad thing... anyone has seen me? JuliusG-9999?