Met anyone online yet?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Anarchy Reigns
  3. Met anyone online yet?
3 years ago#1
As in, did you happen to see someone from this board playing online? I occaisonally see Zeroreigns now and then, who knows how to keep away from the pointless arguments of this board (good for him too). I also met Darke_Booti (NotJohnnyJoestar, awesome ID btw) and Kaserdemon (kaserex), who I also see once in a while. I'm pretty sure I met Borthog ONCE, but I never got a chance to face him that time due to my limited wi-fi network kicking me out of online. :(

Oh, and I also met mun00z, who was unfortunately glitched out at one point in the match, and I left the game because of it. He put it on YouTube as well, which I would post a link to, but I'm typing this from my phone and don't feel like it.
* Insert witty anime/video game reference here *
PSN ID: BLAYNEproject
3 years ago#2
Nobody famous here or good enough to remember

However i do remember and play with a lot of japanese players and importers from the times we were the same party all the nights playing the same modes over and over daily these last months of 2012.
"Live as if you were to die Tomorrow. Feel like you were to be Reborn now. Face as if you were to Live Forever"
FFVII DoC.
3 years ago#3
I'm sure i'm going to miss someone but i've met Borthog, I met PandaKing once in a tag dm but everyone seems to have gotten DCed, played him often in the demo. I recently added Darke_Booti to my friends list, Zeroreigns was on my friends list under a different psn. Yes Zero, it's yours truly :). I have Ice-Cerberus on my friends list. I've come across Lady_Siara, BLAYNEproject, I think I came across sin_shenron one time before the game came out but the lobby never filled so I never played him/her.

I'm sure i've met more of you but I don't know everyone's psn here.
3 years ago#4
Oh I forgot BayonettaWITCH.
3 years ago#5
The lot of ya, familiar, maybe.
Playstation Network Identification: ThienThan
Justin.tv: Shugotenshi ~ Twitter: Shugotenshi714 ~ Youtube: ThienThan ~ Steam: ThienThan
3 years ago#6
I've played with and against a few people here. If you play pretty often, more than likely you'll run into a few people from GFaqs.
PSN: http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Grimmjow44
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Rainbow Moon & Anarchy Reigns, Ni no Kuni~
3 years ago#7
I've actually seen quite a few of those who were listed in this thread, I may have seen TheinThan a bit too much with that annoying Ai Rin lol.
PSN:Zmarq010
3 years ago#8
I just met a guy whose nickname was sadsoul or something - he told me he's seen me on gamefaqs. Nice. :D
Lun-Sei's FIIIIIGHT channel --> http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9DCCF0AF186E6967
3 years ago#9
Yep, lots of people from here. Small community.
PSN: FearForDignity
3 years ago#10
This game's community is pretty small right? But that's not a bad thing... anyone has seen me? JuliusG-9999?
  1. Boards
  2. Anarchy Reigns
  3. Met anyone online yet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived