Met anyone online yet?

#41TidusofFFXPosted 2/5/2013 9:20:02 PM
DelusioNzorszor posted...
TidusofFFX posted...
Anyone see me?

Lots of times, don't you usually play mathilda? I remember your name but not your character

i just picked up Mathilda lol
---
Courage Is The Magic That Turns Dreams Into Reality
PSN:LMpunk
#42ZeroreignsPosted 2/5/2013 9:33:23 PM
Ive met alot of people here!! :O ya'll are good lol
#43DelusioNzorszorPosted 2/6/2013 10:48:27 AM
Alright this is kind of funny, there is in fact another grimmjow PSN floating around anarchy reigns, grimmjow87. Just joined the lobby I was in >_>
---
PSN: FearForDignity
#44TidusofFFXPosted 2/6/2013 2:05:37 PM
Zeroreigns posted...
Ive met alot of people here!! :O ya'll are good lol

even me? :3
---
Courage Is The Magic That Turns Dreams Into Reality
PSN:LMpunk
#45Zero_ShinzakiPosted 2/9/2013 1:18:45 AM
damn...now i need to start hunting rooms more. do you all play ranked or simple player? I got one TDM match in like, twenty minutes ago. was good fun. I just picked this up a few days ago too. i run Fei and plan on a side of Sasha eventually. Maybe some Leo, i liked his fighting style from what i've played of Story.
---
I'm the guy who apparently "ganked a Lautrec by teaming up with a ****ing Vagrant". What an interesting situation.
#46ObLiViOn418Posted 2/9/2013 1:23:38 AM
Woo! Yeah!
---
Playstation Network Identification: ThienThan
Justin.tv: Shugotenshi ~ Twitter: Shugotenshi714 ~ Youtube: ThienThan ~ Steam: ThienThan
#47Enyalb(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 7:30:24 PM
Now I just met sin_shenron... But he left before we could have a b!tchin' match. Made me sad... :'(
---
* Insert witty anime/video game reference here *
PSN ID: BLAYNEproject
#48sin_shenronPosted 2/9/2013 9:14:24 PM
Enyalb posted...
Now I just met sin_shenron... But he left before we could have a b!tchin' match. Made me sad... :'(

DAMN!! where was it?

Anyways I will be back online tomorrow ....
---
"Live as if you were to die Tomorrow. Feel like you were to be Reborn now. Face as if you were to Live Forever"
FFVII DoC.