>Playing Deathmatch in Foundry

#1Darke_BootiPosted 2/1/2013 10:45:32 AM
>Everyone jumps into lava to deny kills

why
---
Don't be hatin'. Hatin' led to the Holocaust.
PSN: NotJohnnyJoestar
#2DelusioNzorszorPosted 2/1/2013 10:50:31 AM
Not gonna lie I've done it myself to people who are pissing me off, You can still get them, predict where they are going to move and JHKW them
---
PSN: FearForDignity
#3BoodendorfPosted 2/1/2013 10:55:38 AM
No no no, foundry is basically the easiest stage to get kills. Them jumping into lava is a free kill.
Coliseum on the other hand, this goddamn stage....
---
PSN ID: Boo-ZAWARUDO
MHTri ID : UT9LMJ EU Servers currently HR : 53+
#4Darke_Booti(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 11:01:26 AM
Yeah, I did manage to get some kills despite everyone ganging up on me the whole match, it really feels good denying them that satisfaction lol.

Coliseum is a piece of trash of a stage if I've ever seen one.
---
Don't be hatin'. Hatin' led to the Holocaust.
PSN: NotJohnnyJoestar
#5DelusioNzorszorPosted 2/1/2013 11:03:26 AM
Coliseum is way too small for what it wants to do, its a shame its cool looking.

Out of the two I'd say I hate foundry more though, disappearing floors and whatnot...
---
PSN: FearForDignity
#6J_D49Posted 2/1/2013 11:45:25 AM
I had that happen to me when playing TDM in the Foundry. Getting knocked into the lava is incredibly easy, unfortunately. At least, every time I play that stage, I'm always face-deep in lava every 20 seconds. :(
#7monkeypahngPosted 2/1/2013 6:01:12 PM
Sometimes I die in the larva because I didn't have enough health to get back onto the stage.

Also when I know the player is just going to constantly kick me back into the larva because you're vulnerable when coming out of it (less vulnerable if you're using a fire element character)
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#8supersmashbrosfPosted 2/1/2013 7:36:09 PM(edited)
It's fun to play Durga on that, someone tries to jump out and you just revolver their ass back in.
---
http://i.imgur.com/yBuhL.gif http://i.imgur.com/7J0Mf.gif
#9cgwhite85Posted 2/1/2013 7:52:57 PM
supersmashbrosf posted...
It's fun to play Durga on that, someone tries to jump out and you just revolver their ass back in.

durga is probably the best character to pick on that stage. Anyone being burned is super vulnerable to your killer weapon attacks, and they can't deny you kills if you are paying any attention at all.