Why do people complain so much about Bayo's j.KWHA glitch?

#1OMG__FIRSTPosted 2/5/2013 9:08:35 AM
I mean seriously, it's already hard enough to kill decent players, especially with how OP the Defense and Evade system is, the main point is to dish out as much damage as you can/kill the opponent so they don't escape get a second chance, so why do people complain so much? On top of that, Bayo isn't the only one who can do it, and doesn't Zero's do more damage in the first place due to having to use 2 KWWAs?

All people do is complain on this now. You get caught in a combo then you deserve to eat it/die.
#2Cosmic_CoyotePosted 2/5/2013 9:16:28 AM
explain the glitch
---
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
#3DancingSamuraiPosted 2/5/2013 9:18:27 AM
Cosmic_Coyote posted...
explain the glitch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMwQFELh6VU
---
PSN: http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Grimmjow44
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Rainbow Moon & Anarchy Reigns, Ni no Kuni~
#4Cosmic_CoyotePosted 2/5/2013 9:21:45 AM
ah that glitch, for a second i tough it was something new

thanks
---
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
#5Freddy97450Posted 2/5/2013 9:28:48 AM
Are you the one I just caught cheating ?!...
---
PSN IDs : Freddy97450/BayonettaWITCH
#6ObLiViOn418Posted 2/5/2013 9:42:34 AM
Because the hitbox is huge as hell, more likely. I use it, and god that is the cheapest crap ever heh Bayonetta requires No skill. I just spam that all day and place top every time. Zero's j.HKW at least only lands on one person since it's an animation ender, but Bayonetta's isn't, so it can wreck multiple players at once. The point of using it is basically to hit-n-run, so only having to require using a single j.WKW is ideal.
---
Playstation Network Identification: ThienThan
Justin.tv: Shugotenshi ~ Twitter: Shugotenshi714 ~ Youtube: ThienThan ~ Steam: ThienThan
#7DelusioNzorszorPosted 2/5/2013 10:13:13 AM
No you don't deserve to eat 70% your health, because a combo that shouldn't exist, and doesn't use meter, allows you to just because you got hit with an air KWL.

Do a combo that is actually a legitimate means of execution, for 70% of my health and then you have something fair, but some bullcrap like KWL hold triangle, is fair? No. I hate playing against people that use it but I won't hate you for it because the damage is luring, and there's always that one player who thinks hes invincible.
---
PSN: FearForDignity
#8Combat_Carl_Posted 2/6/2013 4:00:44 AM
I don't mind the glitch but it is what it is. It would be very easy to punish if there was no lag. Was testing with my friend with a 4 bar connection and it is extremely hard to punish without either clashing, or getting dizzy'd.

I have tried many times to punish people who do it to me, you try and go for a launch guess what happens? you get dizzy'd thanks to the lag + active frames on the attack. Heck i've gotten hit by it in a cage match when I was behind her and far away.

This game is shallow anyway, I don't know why people are getting so serious about it. Would be cool to see a anarchy reigns with no 360, and proper ground comboes/air comboes that don't instant kill you.
---
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v640/Easternpaintedturtle/Setup101215/
GT:ChuChu Flamingo PSN:ChuChu_Flamingo
#9Number4RocketPosted 2/6/2013 4:55:24 AM
It is punishable easily with light attacks. Can be sorta tricky with launcher punish though, yeah.

Also, it's only mad good for kill stealing/saving the butt of a juggled teammate. But those situations are super common, so yeah, in Battle Royale you can get a ridiculous amount of kills with it.

75% of the Battle Royales I have been in have been won by either poor-connection Barons or Bayos (some of which I was the Bayo, and man can you just annihilate crowds at lvl3). Of course if you stay in the same room long enough you get 3 - 5 people teaming up against you at any given moment, keeping their guard up the whole time. Actually feels really goddamn awesome but no way can you win in that scenario if they are dedicated to teaming up and are competent (or unless some other guy runs in and disrupts the team-up attempt).

Anyway, anybody who complains about any tactic but flat-out hacking or turbo controllers is dumb. Torreting Baron would be rather gross as well just because nobody likes lag, but I'm willing to bet it's just a legitimately bad connection 99% of the time.
#10WandertotPosted 2/6/2013 8:09:41 AM
Iīve just played against a japanese Bayo player which really enjoyed using the glitch. Due to lag tech rolling out of the HKW was almost impossible. Moreover you couldnīt hurt him at all, I hit him with several attacks and they did no damage at all.