Create a killer weapon!

#1SegavsCapcomPosted 2/5/2013 5:41:07 PM
What the title says.

Mine is the Axe Hammer. Its a large sledgehammer with two axe blades attacked to the sides. The blades can spin thanks to a motor in the hammer's head.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
#2conspiraiciesPosted 2/6/2013 1:21:44 AM(edited)
Mine would be a pink motorized unicycle saw... Erm, Uni-saw? Dammit, can't think of a catchier name...

In a similar vein to Big Bull's Jet Hammer, it serves as both a means of moving around and killing stuff. Pretty self-explanatory really. Also, my leitmotif would be "Bicycle Race" by Queen even though it's not rap and the song is actually celebrating one wheel too many to match my KW.
---
PSN/GT: Kevidabu
Teabag with honor...
#3Flownaway86Posted 2/6/2013 1:08:17 PM
A Killer Bow would be amazing. For a female character.

Make her already!
#4EnyalbPosted 2/6/2013 7:17:43 PM
Knife. Gun. Knife-gun.
---
* Insert witty anime/video game reference here *
PSN ID: BLAYNEproject
#5DelusioNzorszorPosted 2/8/2013 10:54:52 AM
Energy Chakrams would've been a perfect fit for Anarchy Reigns, I was actually surprised to discover that there wasn't anybody with them. Closest thing is AI's nunchaku
---
PSN: FearForDignity
#6Flownaway86Posted 2/9/2013 4:29:33 AM
DelusioNzorszor posted...
Energy Chakrams would've been a perfect fit for Anarchy Reigns, I was actually surprised to discover that there wasn't anybody with them. Closest thing is AI's nunchaku

Yeah, something like that would've been cool too.
#7Arc166Posted 2/9/2013 4:44:30 PM
Guy/chick turns into a creature made of shadows. With lots of eyes. The eyes can shoot shoot lasers and it can eat the enemy and stuff.

Bayonetta is actually already pretty similar, but eh. Transformation KW's are cool and the game only has like 2 chars that do it. OR maybe just the one.
#8YamagishiDPosted 2/10/2013 11:35:49 AM
A steam powered crotch laser.
#9ChaozCloudPosted 2/10/2013 12:00:15 PM
Durga claws from Bayonetta (or something similar)
A high powered bow. Probably firing energy arrows.
A flame scythe.
A power pole.
---
PSN: TheRedMage ,only EU players need apply
All praise the poor Shrine Maiden, the Ordinary Magician and the holy being ZUN. Convert to Touhouism today.