Continuity... *SPOILERS*

#1thecrushaPosted 3/21/2011 12:17:53 PM
The Elvator Gabe uses freefalls then jars, making you fall off upside down. Now how did Issac use it later on?
---
If i was God, i would only want one thing,
'EVERYTHING'
#2VegantoKeensPosted 4/5/2011 9:13:48 AM
I don't know if it was the same elevator, but it probably works the same as the extra traincars the Ishimura has that you have to bring up to the rails at the start of DS1. The unitoligists might also have fixed it, as there was a unitologist send on a mission to retrieve something. Her audio log is close to the elevator, she is lying dead at the top, so she must have used the elevator to go up.
---
Naturally.
PSN = William-Lake
#3VegantoKeensPosted 4/5/2011 10:28:01 AM
Sorry to double post, but I just got some extra information. It seems it is highly likely that the female I was talking about is Karrie Norton, the unitologist engineer that is the playable character in Dead Space Mobile. She would be very able to repair the elevator. The woman in the log refers to herself as Norton and is a unitologist on a mission.
---
Naturally.
PSN = William-Lake
#4thecrusha(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2011 6:10:45 AM
also, do you think the explosion of the Shuttle by Gabe possibly made the first vacuum into space for Issac
---
'EVERYTHING'
#5PURE_DESSPosted 5/4/2011 2:02:09 AM
thecrusha posted...
also, do you think the explosion of the Shuttle by Gabe possibly made the first vacuum into space for Issac
---
'EVERYTHING'

Can't have. There's evidence Isaac had already made his way through the hospital when Gabe arrived. Such as the dead tripod.
---
PSN id: Eco4000
#6thecrusha(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2011 6:25:56 AM
however there is a gap between destroying the shuttle and getting to the Tripod, and Tiedman orders all subjects be eliminated just before the shuttle fight.

thats how i see it anyway
---
'EVERYTHING'