My double-barrel dutch pistol

#1VertaniusPosted 5/5/2011 1:24:58 AM
Is the only reason I haven't switched to warband again.

What additions do you guys like? With a velvet caravan run I can make 120k per run, and it takes less than a minute when you hold ctrl + space. I certainly prefer that over doing 20 tournaments.
#2HellFireXSPosted 5/5/2011 3:49:25 AM
I really want to like this game more, it needs some polish and probably some mods (I dont like the armor as much as my knight stuff from Warband, but such is the time period) I like the new way of recruiting (not the new way of upgrading them though which is to say I cant seem to get them above recruit which I hear is intentional) buying 100 soldiers is much better than going to 10+ towns in my opinion.

I am not a huge fan of the guns, they are so slow to load over my bow and arrow, but I really want to use them because they are new... I know its realistic to take forever to load, but some times, I dont want realism when I play.
---
Why don't you go ahead and have yourself a little lady break, and I'll just take it from here.
#3Vertanius(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2011 4:02:57 AM
But to get units that can actually level you're gonna have to recruit them from villages once you join a faction, so in a sense it's a lot worse than before since you're forced to join a faction before you can make good units.
#4MegawizardPosted 5/5/2011 4:12:41 AM
But to get units that can actually level you're gonna have to recruit them from villages once you join a faction, so in a sense it's a lot worse than before since you're forced to join a faction before you can make good units.

That's a bug; there's a post floating around with a hotfix around here.
---
"What happens when 2 rockets collide?"-LostProphet24 on TF2
"one becomes a pot of petunias, the other becomes a sperm whale"-scaredofbears